Preview Essendon vs St Kilda Saints - 7:25pm Saturday, 1st of April 2023 at the MCG

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Unless you are 40+, you don't remember your teams most recent success -
The year 2000 just doesn't exist then?
and even that was tainted by salary cap cheating. You're no better than us, for all that you wish you were.
You tell yourself that if you need to feel better.

Meanwhile we can at least be satisfied that our team has won a flag since man landed on the moon.

If ever you think that North fans are an insecure bunch, read the Saints game preview threads.
Holy hell, it's 43 pages of uncertainty. They range from Kelvin to B4L, there's no level headed posting.
Across their 48 pages bagging EFC and it's supporters you might find a total of 3 pages that genuinely discuss the match, yet some of their supporters are crying about this preview thread, which from the most part actually previews the match.
Strange bunch of characters they are, no introspection at all.

Has anyone got a photo of Riewoldt and Dawson?

I wonder if they'll show those at the 150 celebrations? You'd think Del Santo would at least be happy to see everything "upscaled" for the big screen at the MCG.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Point is he’s fit to play.
Point was he did get injured the other day when I posted it. He was helped from the ground. He went and had scans. He did not train the next day. He was hardly going to be selected in the senior team.:cool:

Point was he did get injured the other day when I posted it. He was helped from the ground. He went and had scans. He did not train the next day. He was hardly going to be selected in the senior team.:cool:
I wasn’t disputing your info or challenging your superior internet authority. I posted in response to your initial response for your information. No “point”, merely an update if you will.
“Injury” not good for league footy, good as gold for VFL. Gotcha 😎

I wasn’t disputing your info or challenging your superior internet authority. I posted in response to your initial response for your information. No “point”, merely an update if you will.
“Injury” not good for league footy, good as gold for VFL. Gotcha 😎
Good :cool:

Your clubs last flag is eligible for the pension.
Ha ha ha - that would be a funny bit of banter - especially if it was mathematically correct. But unfortunately its not!

Looking forward to a great game between two teams that have both underperformed under their previous coach(es).

Hoping our makeshift forward line performs again this week, will depend a lot on how Brad Scott plans to slow our ball movement.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back