Mod. Notice Expressions of interest in becoming a moderator

Remove this Banner Ad

I did my Undergrad at Monash. Great place... as long as it's not the Berwick campus (I started there and it sucked).

Benchy, any chance you'd become the mod-mother?

Exclusive: An announcement for new BigFootySaints Moderator has almost been made and it's down to 3 candidates.

A spokesman for BigFooty had revealed they are in talks with heavyweights Big Mart & Plugger66 from saintsational to come across and look after BigFootySaints board. They believe they are best candidates to take this board forward into the new era of BigFooty.

I can reveal their 3rd option, Nexus Helen wants a 4 year deal and it seems to be sticking point as BigFooty only wants hand out 3 years. They are unsure if they will be able to come to an agreement.

A decision is expected within next 2 weeks. We did contact BigFooty Posters Union for a comment about this controversial move in bringing Plugger66 or BigMart across but they refused to comment.

Enjoy your lack of community CHB, Swinburne feels like a University, Monash looks like a city block.

Ohh s**t you went there.

I don't want to drag this too far off topic but it's happening :p

The fact it is it's own community makes it even better. So often we just drink up at uni cos everywhere else is too far away and too hard to get to.

Plus the larger clubs put on events pretty much every week these days. Including our Ball coming up in a couple weeks. Got your tickets Benchy? ;)

Exclusive: An announcement for new BigFootySaints Moderator has almost been made and it's down to 3 candidates.

A spokesman for BigFooty had revealed they are in talks with heavyweights Big Mart & Plugger66 from saintsational to come across and look after BigFootySaints board. They believe they are best candidates to take this board forward into the new era of BigFooty.

I can reveal their 3rd option, Nexus Helen wants a 4 year deal and it seems to be sticking point as BigFooty only wants hand out 3 years. They are unsure if they will be able to come to an agreement.

A decision is expected within next 2 weeks. We did contact BigFooty Posters Union for a comment about this controversial move in bringing Plugger66 or BigMart across but they refused to comment.

Applications are closed and an announcement will be made shortly.

We have a number of REALLY good posters nominated and the decision was made by BigFooty Admin on our (L2M4G and my) behalf.
When the successful applicant has been notified and accepted we will congratulate.

Those who were unsuccessful were not so because of any failure on their part. There were many suitable candidates.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Applications are closed and an announcement will be made shortly.

We have a number of REALLY good posters nominated and the decision was made by BigFooty Admin on our (L2M4G and my) behalf.
When the successful applicant has been notified and accepted we will congratulate.

Those who were unsuccessful were not so because of any failure on their part. There were many suitable candidates.
Still not got notification. Hope this is not stopping people posting on the Collingwood board. Look out Fred.

A spokesman for BigFooty had revealed they are in talks with heavyweights Big Mart & Plugger66 from saintsational to come across and look after BigFootySaints board.

Lucky for me they got distracted on page 37 of argument thread #983 and never got around to applying.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back