Unofficial Preview FaceOff Round 2 - Vs North Melbourne

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Last time we played, Lukas Markovic won the coveted Ian Perrie Trophy nomination for his performance.

Who do you guys think will take home the Pezz this time around?

For mine, in the absence of superspud-turned-superstar-but-only-against-North-and-nobody-else Tory Dickson, I'm looking at Jason Johannisen, aka Who, and Shaun Higgins, aka Why.
Easton Wood could do it. But he is too much of a spud unfortunately, even against North.

Otherwise we only have superstars. We do have the best young midfield in the competition :D

Last time we played, Lukas Markovic won the coveted Ian Perrie Trophy nomination for his performance.

Who do you guys think will take home the Pezz this time around?

For mine, in the absence of superspud-turned-superstar-but-only-against-North-and-nobody-else Tory Dickson, I'm looking at Jason Johannisen, aka Who, and Shaun Higgins, aka Why.

how on earth did markovic win the trophy with 6 goals kicked on him by a barely VFL standard player, won it for North perhaps.

For the sake of having to mod the North board, please no.

Don't be so selfish man, think of the amount of joy that it would bring to your Western Bulldogs supporting BigFooty friends.

tumblr_ljh0puClWT1qfkt17.gif

Mate. Sam Kerridge's performance is one for the ages.
I don't want to reference that game because the potato masquerading as Jared Petrenko kicked the winning goal, I demand Markovic get the award retrospectively!

Daw kicked most of those goals on Austin from memory. Which is a shame, because Austin's done OK in our colours for what he is (backup key defender) apart from a game or two like that.

Daw kicked most of those goals on Austin from memory. Which is a shame, because Austin's done OK in our colours for what he is (backup key defender) apart from a game or two like that.
I think Young was doing quite well on Daw initially, was moved off him and then the slaughter began. Or the other way around. I'm pretty sure that Young was doing well on him.

Majak was too quick and agile for austin and Markovic, he was quiet when opposed to young.

We should win by 54 goals.

Should be a willing contest early. #1 and #2 contested ball sides last year and both had their pants pulled down in that stat the round before.

Looking forward to it. Going against logic I'll tip us by 3 goals.

Easton Wood could do it. But he is too much of a spud unfortunately, even against North.

Otherwise we only have superstars. We do have the best young midfield in the competition :D

What's the issue with Easton Wood ?

Coming back from a serious "Hammy" and "Ultra Talented"

Get a grip son

(Log in to remove this ad.)

What's the issue with Easton Wood ?

Coming back from a serious "Hammy" and "Ultra Talented"

Get a grip son
He's an athlete not a footballer, and I haven't seen much to indicate he'll ever be a footballer.

North are far more advanced than we are, but I'm hoping to see Minson & Libba get back to their best and some more involvement from our forwards with increased inside 50's. North are a very good spreading team, we might match it with them for a while but they can easily go on a 5 goal run to break the game open.

He's an athlete not a footballer, and I haven't seen much to indicate he'll ever be a footballer.
who Wood or Williams? oh both, right got it.

FFS, the game hasn't even started and the excuses are flying around already! Could there be any more Dogs supporters coming up with excuses?

Can't wait, but I think we're in trouble today.

This will be a good test for the team and the current game plan.
I think everyone is convinced last weeks heat and selection misstep means the performance can be largely considered unreflective of where the team is really at.

Oddly enough, we are again a tall short at either end of the ground.

All eyes are on Jong, although not a debut game, it feels like one.

The new captain gets to finally lead the team.

Yebiga, remains bemused by selections and in particular as they seem to be incompatible with last years. Yebiga, thinks BMac is being led astray by someone. Yebiga, not happy.

Is anyone else concerned with Dickson not playing yesterday with who may come out? i.e. Griff?
Not really, no. Last thing we'd want is somebody getting injured in the warm up and all three of our emergencies having played a day earlier. Just precautionary I'd imagine.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back