List Mgmt. Father / Son / Daughter Selections

Remove this Banner Ad

Assume Ben Jarman was on the losing end of that game?
Yes ......but Jackson Edwards looks to have a good frame for a footballer .....the issue with each of the Edwards brothers who played SANFL, was their lack of legspeed ......hope Jackson is more like his father, who was probably the quickest of the brothers

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Its never too late.

All it takes is to tell him in unequivocal terms that we want him.

Noble provides a convenient scape goat too.
True we do get to have another go.
Have to beat the bright lights of Melbourne too.

I just don't really rate him. Admittedly I haven't seen him live. But I watched the under 18s gf plus some other footage and I just don't love what I see. Apart from the romance of it (and club culture etc), I'd much rather us pick other players instead.

As supporters let's not be seduced by shifter Sheehan's words about him. He talks up every single player. I've never heard him criticise any player. I take his words with a grain of salt.

I think people are seriously underestimating B Jarman purely on perceived flat line speed and ignoring, skills, vision, speed of mind and footy IQ.

I have no doubt that B Jarman will be an AFL player and will be devastated if Hawthorn get him.

Which is exactly what most did with Daniel too, even though CD looked a better prospect at the same stage.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back