Racing February Daily Punt - Still A 100% Danny Nikolic Free Zone

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Australian WFA racing lady's and gentlemen....

35372-0w470h470_Organic_Bea_Potatoes_From_France.jpg

I dunno what's funnier, G1 WFA winner Streets Of Avalon (track assisted) or the fact Super Seth couldn't run him down lol.

It's not track assisted though mate - its just all tempo - track playing magnificently.

Melody Belle goes meow. Think she lost ground.

Looooooooooooooool

Has Australia's best miler finished yet mate?

Oh wait...................there he just got over the line - spanked by Melody Belle - if she went meow Kolding fair dinkum needs to be set alight in the float on the way home.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Just too patient there Zahra. Held on to Seth too long. Think he thought he had SoA covered and was riding against the other faves. Which is understandable I suppose.

Looooooooooooooool

Has Australia's best miler finished yet mate?

Oh wait...................there he just got over the line - spanked by Melody Belle - if she went meow Kolding fair dinkum needs to be set alight in the float on the way home.

Luckily I believe in excuses, First time Caulfield, first time anti clockwise.

For those that don't though looks very plain.

#noexcuses

So do you accept Fierce Impact is up to it now based on who has been winning lately? Streets of Avalon didn't see what way he went in the Cantala

Nope - he wouldn't have got near SoA on this track.

Luckily I believe in excuses, First time Caulfield, first time anti clockwise.

For those that don't though looks very plain.

#noexcuses

But those excuses don't count for Melody Belle?

Face it mate you got the race wrong even worse than the MB backers did - and unsurprisingly have gone looking to the excuses. Kolding hasn't measured up at WFA

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back