FIFA World Cup 2022

Remove this Banner Ad

I'm looking forward to the Australia game tonight, and I think they have a decent chance to win. France are guaranteed to get through, so they may rest players but even their second team is pretty damn good. Argentina are winning this game against Poland. Not betting the Saudi v Mexico game, no idea how that's going to go.

1u - Australia Win @ $6.50 (SB - Win if up at HT)
0.5u - Goodwin Score or Assist @ $4.60 (SB)

1u - France -1.0/-1.5 @ $1.91 (B365)

2u - Argentina -1.0 @ $1.81 (B365)
0.5u - Argentina Win, Messi Score or Assist, 2+ goals @ $3.00 (SB)

Aus Denmark U2.5 $1.85 TAB
Denmark -1 $1.80 TAB
Saudi +1 $1.70 TAB
Poland +1 $2.15 TAB
France O2.5 $1.85 2u TAB

No offense but that looks like mug punting if ever I have seen it.

Still, I hope the roulette ball lands on one of these scores for you 👍
No offence taken.

Knowledge of soccer is zero,but I love the theatre of the WC.

Worked last night,doubled my money while I was asleep.
Tip for young players,bet on one game per night and up the ante at the pointy end of the tournament.
200w.gif

Someone has this slip, surely it cant get up can it? Odds of 1320.96

IMG_6923.png

SB Voided my Argentina bet with Messi to score or assist, apparently that market shouldn’t be able to be in a SGM. Not impressed at that.

Anyway decided to get the Saudi Game as I think they do have a decent shot at winning this one, and since the underdogs are getti up today:

1u - Saudi Arabia +1 @ $1.85 (B365)
0.5u - Saudi Arabia Win & Salem Al Dawsari 1+ SOT @ $9.40

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Argentina still paying $1.57 on Betfair for to progress to the semi finals (I.e. beat Australia) in the futures section. $1.20 to win in the H2H market and $1.10 in the ‘to qualify’ market.

Argentina still paying $1.57 on Betfair for to progress to the semi finals (I.e. beat Australia) in the futures section. $1.20 to win in the H2H market and $1.10 in the ‘to qualify’ market.
theres an extra round lol

win vs Australia and its quarter final not the semi

Argentina still paying $1.57 on Betfair for to progress to the semi finals (I.e. beat Australia). $1.20 to win in the H2H market.
are you forgetting the quarter finals? they will have to beat Netherlands/usa

SB Voided my Argentina bet with Messi to score or assist, apparently that market shouldn’t be able to be in a SGM. Not impressed at that.

When did they void your bet? As in the first match Argentina v Saudi Arabia I had that in my SGM and they didn't void it but I'd rather they did because my other legs lost (Argentina to win and Saudi to not score) :think:

Welp, just realised I placed an irresponsibly large group winner multi bet months ago and Belgium is likely going to be the one team to let me down. There's a lot of variables involved but both Croatia and Morocco have a good chance at winning the group. Anyone have any idea on the best way to hedge it?

Last edited:
When did they void your bet? As in the first match Argentina v Saudi Arabia I had that in my SGM and they didn't void it but I'd rather they did because my other legs lost (Argentina to win and Saudi to not score) :think:
They voided the bet a few hours before kick off, it was well before the match started. Luckily for me in this instance because Messi didn't score or assist so the bet would have lost.

Looking at tonight's games it looks like that market can't be put in a SGM anymore.

Welp, just realised I placed an irresponsibly large group winner multi bet months ago and Belgium is likely going to be the one team to let me down. There's a lot of variables involved but both Croatia and Morocco have a good chance at winning the group. Anyone have any idea on the best way to hedge it?

Lay them to win the group on betfair

Going pretty light on tonight's games. Not betting on the Germany game till I see the lineups - if I get up early enough. The odds at all the books are all over the place, no one seems to know who is going to play for Germany.

1u - Morocco Win @ $1.88 (SB - Win if up at HT)

0.5u - K DeBruyne to score or assist @ $2.30 (SB)

1u - Spain Win & 2+ goals in match @ $1.875 (B365)

Robert Lewandowski to have 3+ Shots against Argentina at odds of $3.00 TAB
Multis

Lewandowski 2+ Shots on Target v Argentina
Salem Al Dawsari 2+ Shots on Target v Mexico

Odds: 21.71

Al Dawsari 3+ Shots on Target v Mexico
Odds: $27

All my bets lost last night.

0/3 for the World Cup for me.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back