Game Day final 3 Cats V Dockers

Remove this Banner Ad

Well I'd rather play Fremantle than Geelong in an elimination final. Fingers crossed we dont choke again on friday.

Not at the moment; Freo have been playing much better footy than the Cats.

They have always been a scary team when playing good footy, if that makes any sense. A massive momentum team.

cant believe some of the flogs I mean posts on this board, I'm convince that we have some posters on this board who just sit back and wait for us to trip up

we wont lose to Freo next week, Freo hasnt threaten us at all this year, we have not lost two in a row all year, we are a top 4 side, we deserved the 2nd chance and we will make the most of it next week

history shows that the losing top 4 sides generally bounce back and we will be no different next week

we played a side today that has played in 8 straight final series, our young blokes will learn from today, lick their wounds and will bounce back

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Considering we beat Freo twice this year quite easily, once without Tex and once without Tippo, I can't really see why people think they will walk over us. Granted they are in brilliant form and we are not, but WC are the only side in the last 20 years or something to go out in straight sets. We will get our shit together next week.

cant believe some of the flogs I mean posts on this board, I'm convince that we have some posters on this board who just sit back and wait for us to trip up

we wont lose to Freo next week, Freo hasnt threaten us at all this year, we have not lost two in a row all year, we are a top 4 side, we deserved the 2nd chance and we will make the most of it next week

history shows that the losing top 4 sides generally bounce back and we will be no different next week

we played a side today that has played in 8 straight final series, our young blokes will learn from today, lick their wounds and will bounce back

Just as we wouldn't lose to Sydney - at home? Play like we played today and we will lose. Simple as that.

Well it's going to be interesting next week. If you asked me yesterday, I would have said I prefer freo over Geelong any day, but the manner in which they beat Geelong was impressive. Going to be very tough to beat next week.

On an other note, it's good to see those arrogant Geelong posters on the Bay setting themselves up so well. Their self pwnage has lightened my mood a little :)

Yeah you're right....We choked in yet another final - woohooo it's party time..
There is a difference between realising reality and still have hope, instead you write off your own team at a bloody melodramatic level? You need to calm down, consider all factors, and then make a sound judgement. It irks me so much when supporters go into meltdown and proclaim that we are done, out, not good enough etc etc. HAVE BLOODY HOPE! That is what sports is all about!

/end rant

Remove this Banner Ad

Back