News Finals Hub - PRO live site information page 107

Remove this Banner Ad

I was initially bummed about Cat 5 and the risk of being back rows in top of Olympic or near the back of Ponsford or GSS on the flank.

Q2 Row A. Front row of top deck behind the goals, actually pretty happy and have a great feeling of nostalgia because this is where I would always sit when I first started going to games as a kid/student before I could afford a regular reserved seat.

Last edited:

M2 here. Extremely happy to be apart of it!
Was born December 80 so was not around for our last win.
Never in my wildest dreams did I think I would ever get to see the tigers make a granny let alone get a seat. Go you Tiger

We sat in almost exactly the same spot for the prelim. You get a very good view of the ground and can see the play unfolding. No problem with the angles either - pretty easy to see goals off the boot at the punt road end.

Enjoy :)

Yes it's a great view :). I sat on the bottom for the prelim right next to the cheersquad. Atmosphere amazing down there but you don't see the play unfold like upstairs.

Looks like I missed out. Only trying for one ticket, but still nothing taken from the account.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

OK, so the additional details I've just got for the live site sale are - members will receive an email from the club around 2pm with a link to go through with a purchase, you will need your member ID which should be in the email too. Transaction limits of up to x 5. Capacity around the 16K mark. No presentation of players at Punt Road Oval on Saturday.

OK, so the additional details I've just got for the live site sale are - members will receive an email from the club around 2pm with a link to go through with a purchase, you will need your member ID which should be in the email too. Transaction limits of up to x 5. Capacity around the 16K mark. No presentation of players at Punt Road Oval on Saturday.
Any news on the after party?
Will there be one win or lose?

Remove this Banner Ad

Back