Resource 2020 Finals Ticketing thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Bay 303. Never sat on the Western side so should be interesting.

Kinda sucks pledging 100%, only getting 7 home games as opposed to our rival's 10 and then coughing up $100 for a finals ticket. Oh well, it is what it is.

My numbers aren't being recognised!
Far out!

Are you using 'Best Available'? That's the only way I could get them to be recognised.

If you're getting shitty seats allocated to you, purge the page and it's saved data and start again! On Firefox just hit the little flame button.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Are you using 'Best Available'? That's the only way I could get them to be recognised.
Doesn't go past the intro screen.

Bugger! Will have to hope I can get GA.

Knowing me I have written the wrong bloody numbers down.

I don’t mind sitting higher up. You don’t really feel that far away with the AO having a fantastic seating set up, and you can see what’s happening off the ball more, kind of like a chess game.
Hope the view is ok up on the roof climb because thats about as high as i was put

Bring your binoculars and great view 🙁
I never minded it up therevwhen I tried it.
Will be a new experience for me. Last time I watched a game of Aussie Rules footy from the eastern side of AO was pre-Footy Park so no grandstand on that side. Sat in one of the old Chappell Stands on that side for a Rugby World Cup game.

Will be a new experience for me. Last time I watched a game of Aussie Rules footy from the eastern side of AO was pre-Footy Park so no grandstand on that side. Sat in one of the old Chappell Stands on that side for a Rugby World Cup game.
At least you wont get the sun in your eyes.

Absolutely stoked scored a ticket right on the wing!!! I was logged on the second tickets became available and chose the 'best available' option! Very happy for $99.

Now time to pick which Guernsey to wear. 2004 home or prison bars?

Absolutely stoked scored a ticket right on the wing!!! I was logged on the second tickets became available and chose the 'best available' option! Very happy for $99.

C'aaaaaaarn!

Prison Bars or GTFO

Remove this Banner Ad

Back