Votes: 1 12.5%
  • North Melbourne by exactly one goal

Votes: 1 12.5%
  • North Melbourne by 29+

Votes: 4 50.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

That holding the ball on Waite when Fyfe didn't even tackle him was horrendous.

Fyfe arm came across Waite chest to tackle, smacked hard. Waite dropped the ball. Not traditional tackle, but cause an illegal disposal of the ball and an acting job by Waite throwing his head back, which was probably the real reason for the free.

The Hamling free was downright Fifa corruption. Ump was in the perfect spot to see it and did nothing except literally shrug his shoulders.

Completely killed the game.
But you selectively forgot about all the bullshit frees Fyfe was given today?

Seriously atrocious umpiring both ways, but if you are hanging your hat on one bad decision being the decider in a 28 point loss then you weren’t watching that whole game.

Fyfe arm came across Waite chest to tackle, smacked hard. Waite dropped the ball. Not traditional tackle, but cause an illegal disposal of the ball and an acting job by Waite throwing his head back, which was probably the real reason for the free.
Tell me how a whack across the ball is considered a tackle?

Traditional tackle, how about calling it what it was play on, because that wasn’t any type of tackle, let alone a non-traditional one.

Tell me how a whack across the ball is considered a tackle?

Traditional tackle, how about calling it what it was play on, because that wasn’t any type of tackle, let alone a non-traditional one.

As far as acting jobs Walters won’t want to take one up. Needs to work on his neck muscles in the gym. His head kept inexplicably jolting even though there was no contact near it.

I don't understand how freo can have so many good players and play like a WAFL team. They can't score for some reason, we just have to assume it is the ross lyon gameplan since they had that issue since he got there and maybe before.

Look at Brisbane in the last weeks (besides against Sydney who floods), decent scores and their supporters can have some faith something is happening.
Their WAFL team are not performing either. As I said before they need a major clean up from the top down.

Lol So flopping is a free kick now is it? How come Michael Walters wasn’t free kicked every time he went near the ball?

His poor acting was disgraceful today and a blight on the game.
Walters is like 5 foot 9. Waite is a giant man and pretending a slap across his body is head high. It is disgraceful.

As for the small players like walters who exaggerate everything, you know you had Thompson and still have higgins who do the same right? Glass houses and all.

Walters is like 5 foot 9. Waite is a giant man and pretending a slap across his body is head high. It is disgraceful.

As for the small players like walters who exaggerate everything, you know you had Thompson and still have higgins who do the same right? Glass houses and all.
And Thomas was slammed in the media every week about it, yet I don’t ever remember it being as disgraceful as what Walters was doing today.

As for Higgins, get your hand off it.

And you still haven’t answered the real question, is slapping the ball a tackle? If so they are missing a lot of free kicks

And Thomas was slammed in the media every week about it, yet I don’t ever remember it being as disgraceful as what Walters was doing today.

As for Higgins, get your hand off it.
lol Higgins is way worse than walters. Greene for GWS is similar but not as soft as either.

Smaller players love to exaggerate the contact, they play up forward and get free kicks. That is their thing, every team has them. When some soft guy like Waite pretends he got shot with a slap across the chest it is embarrassing. It is obvious why, are you so dense? I am critical of Lobb on my own team because he is soft like Waite is too, I don't play favourites here.

lol Higgins is way worse than walters. Greene for GWS is similar but not as soft as either.

Smaller players love to exaggerate the contact, they play up forward and get free kicks. That is their thing, every team has them. When some soft guy like Waite pretends he got shot with a slap across the chest it is embarrassing. It is obvious why, are you so dense?
Answer the question, instead of dribbling like an uneducated twat.

Was it a legal tackle and therefore a correct decision or are you too dense to answer it?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Smaller players love to exaggerate the contact, they play up forward and get free kicks. That is their thing, every team has them. When some soft guy like Waite pretends he got shot with a slap across the chest it is embarrassing. It is obvious why, are you so dense? I am critical of Lobb on my own team because he is soft like Waite is too, I don't play favourites here.
Walters was a disgrace today.

Waite is far from soft which shows you have NFI.

Although Melbourne now look to be a real contender don't they? Sydney and Geelong landed two of the best players in the game in Buddy + Danger and to be honest I still don't think anyone looks at them as serious contenders. Hawthorns current predicament isn't great either? They had wonderful years (on the back of what was pretty much a full rebuild). They are still old, the definition of mediocre right now, look years off competing and have ZERO top end young talent on their list. Should teams be content with being destined to years of being in and around the 8? Sydney and Geelong are merely sticking around in their post peak era and Hawthorn are clearly in decline just two years after a three peat.

If you asked any football fan who they'd wish they'd supported in the last 10 years, it'd be Geelong, Hawthorn or Sydney. None of which have done a full Bigfooty approved rebuild in that time. Melbourne were the worst team in modern history using your method. Brisbane & Carlton also unbelievably bad, and still are. There's very little evidence to support that your method works, other than that the media and bigfooty think it should.

No it is not , but staging is a free kick. So even if slapping the ball isn't staging like Waite did is. Who cares in the end, right result.
So the free kick was for staging? I’m sure the umpire paid holding the ball or are you just making s**t up to try and prove your flawed logic?

Smartest Brain....... not sure where you came up with that? Maybe a bit like your argument that it’s a free kick, might have plucked it from your ......

Walters was a disgrace today.

Waite is far from soft which shows you have NFI.

Walters like most small forwards is softer than Waite, I agree. Waite is soft for a big player, it is obvious and only an idiot would disagree. Lobb for my own team is soft as butter, if you cant spot soft players you are stupid.

Claiming that Higgins is a stager and flopper is quite literally the dumbest thing I've ever read on bigfooty. And there's some dumb s**t on bigfooty.

lol
giphy.gif

But you selectively forgot about all the bullshit frees Fyfe was given today?

Seriously atrocious umpiring both ways, but if you are hanging your hat on one bad decision being the decider in a 28 point loss then you weren’t watching that whole game.

Blah blah blah.

I was at the game and there was a massive swing in the momentum at that point. A noticeable change in atmosphere at the ground. I would compare it to when Sheridan dropped the mark and Cyril goaled in the 2015 PF.

North played better over the course of the game but it was a game changing moment. No doubt.

Blah blah blah.

I was at the game and there was a massive swing in the momentum at that point.

Were you asleep when North kicked 1.8 from 17 forward entries in the 1st quarter?

Blah blah blah.

I was at the game and there was a massive swing in the momentum at that point. A noticeable change in atmosphere at the ground. I would compare it to when Sheridan dropped the mark and Cyril goaled in the 2015 PF.

North played better over the course of the game but it was a game changing moment. No doubt.
28 points better. But I’m sure that one poor decision in a game littered with them was the difference ;)

Back