Don Muraco

Club Legend
Jul 28, 2009
Adelaide
AFL Club
Adelaide
Other Teams
Klopp Glenelg Liverpool Patriots
Anger issues at the club or its servants, here's the place. Opinion Noted!!! :mad:

giphy.gif

Last edited:

Hard to vent in the off season. It's not like we're going to lose games/endure more press conferences.

Maybe you could vent about the Redbacks but I dunno... it's not even fun. Saying that they suck is more like stating a general fact of life than it is venting.

Should be Go the Full Lindy....I vent that I spent all last week and most of this week listening to the same BS ads on trade radio when all I should have done was listen for the last 30 today.

Should be Go the Full Lindy....I vent that I spent all last week and most of this week listening to the same BS ads on trade radio when all I should have done was listen for the last 30 today.

Have you tried the switch? Oh-ohhhhh

tumblr_mfby4wBhiP1ro9kz4o1_500.gif

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Waiting for Lindy Walsh to post here, with her holiday set back for possibly the entire time until pre-season.

It was tongue firmly in cheek. I love some of his work
Was extremely funny when he switched support to Carlton because of Trigg hate. Would've been funnier if he'd stayed until Trigg arrived.

Was extremely funny when he switched support to Carlton because of Trigg hate. Would've been funnier if he'd stayed until Trigg arrived.

See, no one else brings that kind of value to the table. Switching sides. Genius!

Have you tried the switch? Oh-ohhhhh

tumblr_mfby4wBhiP1ro9kz4o1_500.gif

Puny god.

Hey does anyone have that clip where the guy at his desk and a giant paperclip behind him keeps saying "Looks like you're writing a letter" until he loses it and beats the sh*t out of it. One of the funniest things I had ever seen at the time. Please someone post it on here.

Wish the Incredible Phil / Fagan would do this to OUR LOGO!!!!!!

lindyk.jpg

Full Lindy rage after the Sando sacking. Everything copped it.... Tea set, floral centerpiece, framed sando photo, apricot slice serving tray.
Silly old duck.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back