Media fumblers All SFA Quarter of a Century Team

Who will you be rooting for?

• The winner

• re-sim swamprats

• This guy. EXPLAIN

Results are only viewable after voting.

Remove this Banner Ad

More what side of the floor near the bed he sees first.

Then he asks the roach for advise.

fumblers next beautiful All SFA inductee into the All SFA of all time is:

StFly

Playing his first game for the Geelong Gumbies on the wing against the Demons at the House of Gumby and it was a one point loss to his side, but he played superbly with 26 disposals, 6 marks and a goal. Round 2 saw StFly move into the centre but it wasn't an instant success, though he did still rack up 10 disposals, 2 marks and a remarkable behind. Later that same season he helped the Gumbies to make the finals, StFly who started in the Ruck but was moved to the wing early in the First Quarter went onto gather 15 disposals, 2 marks and a behind in the second semi final that the Gumbies lost. The next week the Gumbies came up against Wonder in the preliminary and StFLy was again named in the ruck, he had 15 tapouts, 16 disposals, 4 tackles, and he collected 2 votes on the day. After playing most of the season in and around the centre StFly was picked in the All SFA side as Full Back.
In season twelve StFly reached new heights playing mostly out of the centre and racked up some very good games through the season. In only his second season he was picked to play for Metro in the SOO, and
in the first game against WA he played
as a forward pocket and kicked one goal two. In the second game against the Allies StFly had 17 disposals but couldn't get his team across the line, which was similar to the game against the Country side that seen him gather 16 disposals, a tackle and a few marks. In the Mobbs Medal he was third with 17 votes and was picked in the All SFA side for the second year in a row, but this time it was in the much fought after Rover position.

The player affectionately known as Streets kicked three goals in the Gumbies only premiership winning game in season 16, co-captain of the Gumbies for three seasons, his clubs best and fairest winner in season 13, the Gumbies leading goal scorer in season 17, plus he also has a club award named after him.
StFly dropped out of the SFA for a bit but came back stronger than when he left and currently he is leading the club out of probably the worst part of the clubs 21 season history.

StFly debuted the same season as myself and many other fine SFA players, but the one thing for me that sets him apart from others is the way he has stayed true to the club he first started with.

For Season 13:
StFly chosen as Rover.

Leaders aren't born, they are those of us that endure.

fumblers next beautiful All SFA inductee into the All SFA of all time is:

StFly

Playing his first game for the Geelong Gumbies on the wing against the Demons at the House of Gumby and it was a one point loss to his side, but he played superbly with 26 disposals, 6 marks and a goal. Round 2 saw StFly move into the centre but it wasn't an instant success, though he did still rack up 10 disposals, 2 marks and a remarkable behind. Later that same season he helped the Gumbies to make the finals, StFly who started in the Ruck but was moved to the wing early in the First Quarter went onto gather 15 disposals, 2 marks and a behind in the second semi final that the Gumbies lost. The next week the Gumbies came up against Wonder in the preliminary and StFLy was again named in the ruck, he had 15 tapouts, 16 disposals, 4 tackles, and he collected 2 votes on the day. After playing most of the season in and around the centre StFly was picked in the All SFA side as Full Back.
In season twelve StFly reached new heights playing mostly out of the centre and racked up some very good games through the season. In only his second season he was picked to play for Metro in the SOO, and
in the first game against WA he played
as a forward pocket and kicked one goal two. In the second game against the Allies StFly had 17 disposals but couldn't get his team across the line, which was similar to the game against the Country side that seen him gather 16 disposals, a tackle and a few marks. In the Mobbs Medal he was third with 17 votes and was picked in the All SFA side for the second year in a row, but this time it was in the much fought after Rover position.

The player affectionately known as Streets kicked three goals in the Gumbies only premiership winning game in season 16, co-captain of the Gumbies for three seasons, his clubs best and fairest winner in season 13, the Gumbies leading goal scorer in season 17, plus he also has a club award named after him.
StFly dropped out of the SFA for a bit but came back stronger than when he left and currently he is leading the club out of probably the worst part of the clubs 21 season history.

StFly debuted the same season as myself and many other fine SFA players, but the one thing for me that sets him apart from others is the way he has stayed true to the club he first started with.

For Season 13:
StFly chosen as Rover.

Leaders aren't born, they are those of us that endure.

a worthy inclusion

StFly Im sending you some of the goon i made for the swampies since they have gone all freaky deeky and embraced sobriety

a worthy inclusion

StFly Im sending you some of the goon i made for the swampies since they have gone all freaky deeky and embraced sobriety

As it is written, so shall it be consumed.

Cheers for the kind words.

B: The Filth Wizard - ?? - ??
HB: ?? - ?? - ??
C: ?? - ?? - ??
HF: ?? - Catman - ??
FF: ?? - ?? - ??
R: ?? - ?? - St.Fly
Int: ?? - ??

Who is this St.Fly impostor recognised by the actual clergy instead of the ability to bullshit?

Thems fighting accolades.

Who is this St.Fly impostor recognised by the actual clergy instead of the ability to bullshit?

Thems fighting accolades.

I don't know what you're talking about.........

Now we head off to the Season 17 inductee.

Gentlemen and Ladies, I give you the Half Forward Flank picked from the Demons.

EtDIxz.gif

Yeah, I like it much.

Gentlemen is rewarded with a Half Forward Flank spot.

Season 24.

I seriously didn't even know he played for that team does or did before I went back and looked.
Good for you Blacky good for you.

Anyhow after Blacky's performance in the forward line in season 24 he gets the nod in my All SFA team at the Centre Half Forward.

The Wayne Carey of the Royals really knows which wives to dick in the toilet, heyyyyoooo.

Blacky CHF.

This is almost a firesale

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Season 24.

I seriously didn't even know he played for that team does or did before I went back and looked.

Anyhow after Blacky's performance in the forward line in season 24 he gets the nod in my All SFA team at the Centre Half Forward.

The Wayne Carey of the Royals really knows which wives to dick in the toilet, heyyyyoooo.

Blacky CHF.
Thanks fumbler. I consider this the highest of accolades.

Backmen and team mates wives all get their pants pulled down at the golden throne.

Thanks fumbler. I consider this the highest of accolades.

Backmen and team mates wives all get their pants pulled down at the golden throne.

I wondered who I left the suede pants too.

Season 24.

Blacky CHF.

Blacky ? Really? He's basically Sterge with a girlfriend

Make up your friggin mind.

Yeah that was a slight hiccup along a long road.

Anyway Season 15 was a great season for everyone who was involved, we seen some top efforts all round from some of the best players the SFA has ever seen. DemonJim pushed pants to the pocket, boncer clawed into an interchange spot and Broken played fullback. We also seen Nakia , then known as MD and plying his trade with the then Southern Dragons as the All SFA Ruckman.
The ruck rover position isn't just a spot you can place any player in and expect the best of outcomes to happen, the player that was awarded the spot in season 15 was above any other that season on and off the field.

Season 15 achievements:
Mobbs medallist
All SFA Ruck Rover
Premiership Ruck Rover
Wonders B+F
372 disposals
112 Tackles
18 goals
1761 exie

Wise Guy Sam is the Season 15 All SFA of all time Ruck Rover

Anyway Season 15 was a great season for everyone who was involved, we seen some top efforts all round from some of the best players the SFA has ever seen. DemonJim pushed pants to the pocket, boncer clawed into an interchange spot and Broken played fullback. We also seen Nakia , then known as MD and plying his trade with the then Southern Dragons as the All SFA Ruckman.
The ruck rover position isn't just a spot you can place any player in and expect the best of outcomes to happen, the player that was awarded the spot in season 15 was above any other that season on and off the field.

Season 15 achievements:
Mobbs medallist
All SFA Ruck Rover
Premiership Ruck Rover
Wonders B+F
372 disposals
112 Tackles
18 goals
1761 exie

One of the OG Trolls that actually stuck around, too bad he's one of the few that remained.

Season 15 achievements:
Mobbs medallist
All SFA Ruck Rover
Premiership Ruck Rover
Wonders B+F
372 disposals
112 Tackles
18 goals
1761 exie

Can you please post this in the HoF nomination thread. Thanks. Xox

Can you please post this in the HoF nomination thread. Thanks. Xox

Sorry.
Only Hawks get into the Fames. Season 25 TM pending

We will manage to be on the same side one season, not the evil one but.

Back