Gaff - does he stay or go? Let me set the scene..

Remove this Banner Ad

Now now mate there's no need to get your knickers in a twist. You should be celebrating!

1dd85fc825db26a28f09756956499bd0.gif

Sent from my F8331 using Tapatalk

We are celebrating.

B11FAC35-D294-489A-A2FD-E2F4D0F23C10.gif

Might as well, this year has finally seen the curse of the nipple expunged.

I'm a campaigner but I'm not a ******* campaigner.

I have to admit to giving up any hope of Gaffy staying with us but jeez, this must be one of the rare occasions where we tormented 2 clubs only a week apart!!

I definitely didn't see this coming. Thought we'd be more likely to keep Lycett since he would be the number 1 ruck next year anyway.

Oh well, footy is weird.

I heard that Gaff was all set to join the Norph Melvin Phootball Klub right up until they mentioned that they might be getting salary cap relief due to the rising cost of housing in Hobart

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Our most damaging midfielder to tag, no thankyou. Good teams are always evolving i expect the Eagles to make a few changes for next year, maybe they won't tag at all.
In one of his pressers, Simmo mentioned that in 2015 he backed the game plan and he didn't have any other options or plans when things didn't go his way but now he has a few levers to pull during games and that includes a tagger. He won't drop a tagger. He might however, look at a player that adds value to the side if they don't have a match up.

In one of his pressers, Simmo mentioned that in 2015 he backed the game plan and he didn't have any other options or plans when things didn't go his way but now he has a few levers to pull during games and that includes a tagger. He won't drop a tagger. He might however, look at a player that adds value to the side if they don't have a match up.
Don't be so sure, there is still a whole pre-season and things can change quickly, Mitchell has left and we are about to acquire Kelly, that means two players have to drop out to accomodate Gaff and Kelly. Hutchings and Masten out is a no brainer for me just because they are premierships players doesn't guarantee them a starting birth.

Don't be so sure, there is still a whole pre-season and things can change quickly, Mitchell has left and we are about to acquire Kelly, that means two players have to drop out to accomodate Gaff and Kelly. Hutchings and Masten out is a no brainer for me just because they are premierships players doesn't guarantee them a starting birth.

Masten, perhaps.
Hutchings? No god damn way. He is firmly entrenched in the starting 22 after his season.

That's a terrible idea to have anyone entrenched in the starting 22.

:rolleyes:

Since you're taking me literally I'll frame it differently.
If his 2018 form continues in the role of supreme tagger who also wins his own ball, Hutchings is more likely to be a walk-up starter than he is to be dropped. For anyone.

:rolleyes:

Since you're taking me literally I'll frame it differently.
If his 2018 form continues, Hutchings is more likely to be a walk-up starter than he is to being dropped. For anyone.
Ok you still have not answered the question. Who is would you drop from the midfield group before Hutchings? excluding Masten.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back