Game Day Game day, vs (lol) Norf....

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

This has been bloody hard to watch.
Higgins, Minson, and pretty much all senior players (murph and Morris excused) have been putrid. Austin and Rough, words just fail me. Goalkicking... yet again just useless. Team has not been mentally switched on, nice to see in your captains 200th.....
Defence looks like they have never played together, so not sure who is the coach, but needs to be looked at for next season.

That's because compared to most AFL teams our defence hasn't played a lot of games together.

um...getting smarshed is one thing, but then kicking two back to back with the ese of that... in just infurating

Tough kick. Can't expect much from there.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

IMO I see this game as being over. Going to be very tough to come back from this far back

Why the hell we didn't pick Brown I'll never know. Exactly what we need. Hope we take a chance on Conlon thi year....

IMO I see this game as being over. Going to be very touch to come back from this far back

That's most likely the case...We aren't defensively good enough to both score and stop the opposition from scoring for a suitable amount of time. But if we can keep it to a respectable margin and show some good things than at least we'll be able to build on that.

Struggle to see us getting enough goals to overrun them here, we haven't been good enough in front of goal today.

We finish strong, we're kicking to the scoring end. Am i being too optimistic? probably.
Send the vibes to the ground.

post-25179-you-can-do-it-gif-serious-rob-rnbk.gif

well only bonti can bring us home here... no one else is worth crud today

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back