Preview Gameday Thread. Hawthorn Vs Port & Preview & Bartos Report (perhaps)

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Laddo sounds to be travelling pretty well. Thought he was the biggest surprise to get selected, maybe still underdone, and certainly out of form. Heard a couple of goals, and a goal saving tackle, but does he look the goods? Anyone ready to declare that he's back?

Yes, Ladson been triffic with 2 good goals. Can't replace experience at the top level.

I can't find it in myself to blame Roughie for his lack of input. He's suffering from poor structure and stifled ball movement. Similar to last weeks game, we lack the flow that other teams get through the middle.
Not at all a fan of those who give him the Bronx cheers. That's how Richmond supporters once treated Richo.

We need a better effort in front of the sticks and Bateman, young and Burgoyne to have a few good runs through the guts. But still, our forward line is not even set up to accomdate that style of play.

Let's just hope our boys find another gear, because Port won't give in.

Anyone else see Cornes drop Hodge behind play in the first quarter. Punch to the mid riff, and Hodge had to go off the ground for a few minutes.
It will be ineteresting to see what comes of it.

Can't buy a trick the Hawks, really need to win this game, expecially since Sydney have beaten the scum! Looks like more injury worries, when are we going to get a f@cking break!!

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Bateman's in trouble again...

Plain dumb - if him and shiels concentrated more on playing the ball than the man we would be better off.

Thank god for stratton and who would of thought but also Murphy.

I really can't take much more of this crap we play and with all due respect Galon - Roughie is well and truly on the nose. The forward structures may not be there or working for him but at least put some effort in (and please don't use that ONE tackle as an example) - he has played lazy football for weeks now and needs some time away from the game to see if its what he really wants to do.

We're just so 'stop start' with our ball movement.
It's a major concern and reason we can't break this game open. No surprise our forwards continue to struggle. And I tell you what a shephard once the ball has been given off wouldn't go astray! We refuse to do it.

Plain dumb - if him and shiels concentrated more on playing the ball than the man we would be better off.

Thank god for stratton and who would of thought but also Murphy.

I really can't take much more of this crap we play and with all due respect Galon - Roughie is well and truly on the nose. The forward structures may not be there or working for him but at least put some effort in (and please don't use that ONE tackle as an example) - he has played lazy football for weeks now and needs some time away from the game to see if its what he really wants to do.
Sorry mate, but from the stands roughie is trying no less than anyone else.
He's being asked to play high and drift back and it just simlpy doesn't suite him at all.

Better effort from Pawt that quarter. Better kicking at goal, Hawks on defensive most of the time. Chnaged things up a bit, Rodan to the middle, Cornes on wing. Missing Young.

Birchall, Ellis, Stratton, Gilham, Smurf doing some hard work in defence.

Yep. Like the Blues game they have worked really well together.

Unlike the Blues game the mids and fwds havent helped them out..

these two sides would have to the worst skilled side going around,richmond could at least hit a target in a monsoon....

Not confident,although i havent been for since 08

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back