Gary Ablett Jnr.....We Love You!

Remove this Banner Ad

May 11, 2006
On the Outer
AFL Club
Geelong
Other Teams
Chicago Bulls, Aussie Swim Team,
What a game against the Roos and for most of this year he has been a total superstar. The best midfielder in the comp in my books. I am boldy declaring my man crush right here

39 possies 2 goals...love your work!:thumbsu::thumbsu::thumbsu:

Best player since Carey. I don't care if people think I am bias, no one has as much influence on a game as Ablett does. Not only that, but he has done it so consisently now. Truly amazing.

I think my mancrush on stokes is bigger, but Ablett is still the man!

Speechless..More than a man crush, i'd climb over Obamba, George W' and Kofi Anan to see this this guy....Absolute GUN !! you can see why Bucks has that smug look on his dial when he speaks of the little man....his mantle has been taken over !!!!
And what about Jimmy's backing into a on coming pack !!!!....UHH priceless :D:thumbsu:

At the end of his career, Gary Ablett JNR will be regarded as the best player of all time IMO. He is just a freak footballer and makes a massive difference to the Geelong side when he plays. Keep up the good work Geelong and Gary Ablett.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

If youse haven't yet, get a hold of uTorrent and download the highlights package of his old man that's floating round on Demonoid. It's not all-inclusive, but s**t... To have seen the careers of both the father and now the son. A sporting orgasm, is what it is.

A sporting ORGASM!!

I agree... i love this guy. The ease in which he completes difficult plays makes sit back in awe of his brilliance.

Hands down, the most important player in the competition. Hawks can have Buddy, Carlton can have Judd and Brisbane and keep Brown..... I'd take Gazza any day of the week.

On a side note, i hate Shannon Byrnes with a passion..... i really really hope he never plays for geelong again.

If youse haven't yet, get a hold of uTorrent and download the highlights package of his old man that's floating round on Demonoid. It's not all-inclusive, but s**t... To have seen the careers of both the father and now the son. A sporting orgasm, is what it is.

A sporting ORGASM!!
Yeah it has 1982 to 1991 pretty much covered. Combine that with a few other 1990s Geelong videos and I have most of the Great Man's career at my fingertips!

Absolute freak, dripping with natural football ability. And couldn't you just tell that he was going to be on the end of something at that stoppage before his fantastic snap goal...unbelievable.

BOG tonight. Absolute genieus with the ball.

How was that goal, he stepped around 10 of our blokes then snapped it!! Incredible!!

If you pause the game just as he's about to kick that goal, you can just see me in the second row in the pocket...hiding behind a gigantic man-crush chubby.

And to think, people used to say he was only getting a game because of his name.

If you pause the game just as he's about to kick that goal, you can just see me in the second row in the pocket...hiding behind a gigantic man-crush chubby.

And to think, people used to say he was only getting a game because of his name.

Who?
Who said such things?
These people must pay!
Let us hang them in the town square!

Just out of interest, where can I get some odds on who said those things?

Perhaps a starting market would look like:
$1.20 - martyk
$1.40 - Renegade
$1.45 - WE Are Geelong
:p

According to Larry, Moe and Curly commentating on channel 7 last night he had Rawlings the best tagger in the business ( personally i reckon Ling, Kornes and Sewell are better ) playing on him and seriously made him look second rate.

Definitely the best playing going around by a mile and the most exciting player i have watched since his dad.

An absolute freak and yes Gaz we love you

Remove this Banner Ad

Back