No Oppo Supporters Geelong defeated by Richmond in PF by 19 points

Remove this Banner Ad

Not good enough

Bating, trolling not tolerated and will be banned

Go Catters

well done to richmond... might start getting the credit they deserve from some on this site soon. about time the 'not a very good team' tag was dropped, well and truly.

good effort from geelong, but the start of the year flattered us. good, solid team, but ultimately not good or solid enough.

o'connor, guthrie, narkle, miers, atkins all impressive, i thought.

Tigers have been the best team for the better part of 2 years now so I didn't expect us to win. But It's pretty flat after being up at half time and hope we held it, just couldn't stop their momentum, but let our scoreboard advantage go too quickly It was always going to be a battle once we lost to Pies and Hawkins went out.

I wonder though if we should have played Blivcas on Lynch, you know our best Full back?

Richmond again showing that Geelong's gameplan is seriously flawed. Poor coaching and players coming out after the half time break switched off. What was going on there? Too much patting each other on the back for the first half maybe. The Tiges were too good.

There's some good young players in this team, but some of the old blokes have to be cut loose now. Now for the next heartbreak as we watch Kelly leave.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

well done to richmond... might start getting the credit they deserve from some on this site soon. about time the 'not a very good team' tag was dropped, well and truly.

good effort from geelong, but the start of the year flattered us. good, solid team, but ultimately not good or solid enough.

o'connor, guthrie, narkle, miers, atkins all impressive, i thought.

Yep, Bottom 6 did well.

Well done Tigers.
Thank you GAJ
Thank you HT
Thank you TK
Miseed to Hawkins.

There are green shoots but I dont care right now.

Another sad loss in a Prelim Final.

Gonna be a LONG OFF SEASON

GO Catters

Remove this Banner Ad

Back