Resource Geelong guernseys and memorabilia

Remove this Banner Ad

Geelong rare 2002 guernsey

I dont no if anyone else has the same problem trying to find a Geelong rare clash 2002 guernsey which was worn against collingwood and north, it was a blue on blue guernsey with the old cats logo in center. It was criticized for looking more like collingwoods guernsey then the normal Geelong Home guernsey. If anyone is willing to sell thiers to me please sent me a responce

Re: Geelong guernsey threads (merged)

Depends on build. An AFL player at 187cm/93kg would wear a large. The guernseys are supposed to be fitted.

Of course the average bloke(overweight / incl. gut), will struggle.

I'm a bit smaller than both of those specifications and they are still very squeezy on me.

Appreciate the offer krisholio14 but to much hassle and going to be hard to get money to you seeing as your overseas but thx anyway

anyone happen to bid or score any of the Cats 85th Ford Celebrations jumpers on aflauctions.com.au.

Many went veeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeery cheap.

Happened to pick up Stevie j's

anyone happen to bid or score any of the Cats 85th Ford Celebrations jumpers on aflauctions.com.au.

Got Wojo's :)
Reaalllllly wanted Jimmy's but was a bit too expensive for me. Oh well, I'm happy :)

How much for?

I think I bid on Hawkins up to 160 or so, but forgot to check it out again.
:(

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Was a bit spewy though. Happy with my stevie J and the fact of it being a one off jumper. Spewy im borke is more to the point cos at smoe of the prices i would have stocked up on some. But not to worry.

One is enough for me at the moment after picking up two eagles Clash jumpers earlier in the week.

But bargains to be had. Possibly a half silly move to list 73 at once.
Its a theory of supply and demand i have:)

$20 for 'express post' my foot :(

Hope it comes tomorrow then!

Does yours say it's been sent in your transaction history on the auctions website?

Came in the mail today

ah right.
well i live in geelong and went in on monday and left a note with my number for the lady to get back to me.

Still havent heard and no jumper for pick up yet.

politely, clubs sometimes piss fart around with pick ups for some reason as this is not the first time ive had troubles with Geelong, if you can call it troubles, im not being pedantic.
Other clubs some are good and some are bad. but ya get that.

Might have to ring up tommorow

Silly question, honestly whats the going rate of a Joel Selwood 150th game jersey signed?

Remove this Banner Ad

Back