Geelong Player Highlights 2016 (22/1/17 - Mitch Duncan)

Remove this Banner Ad

12Chill

Norm Smith Medallist
Jun 13, 2014
AFL Club
St Kilda
Hey all,
Will be making some highlight videos of Geelong players in the coming weeks for their 2016 seasons so I thought I'd post them here. As I'm generally unfamiliar with the layout of the Cats board, if there is a better place for this feel free to move it to suit the set up.

Planning on making videos for Danger, Guthrie, Duncan, Hawkins, Motlop, Menzel, McCarthy, Bartel and probably Blicavs and Cockatoo - if there are any requests I'm open (Tuohy will also be done).

If you'd like to subscribe, my channel is here, it would be much appreciated: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCwlfLRnEgIdb_bnsm9YtURw

Joel Selwood

Paddy Dangerfield

Daniel Menzel

Tom Hawkins

Steven Motlop

Mitch Duncan
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GNuiy8pD9VM

Enjoy.

Last edited:
Hey all,
Will be making some highlight videos of Geelong players in the coming weeks for their 2016 seasons so I thought I'd post them here. As I'm generally unfamiliar with the layout of the Cats board, if there is a better place for this feel free to move it to suit the set up.

Planning on making videos for Danger, Guthrie, Duncan, Hawkins, Motlop, Menzel, McCarthy, Bartel and probably Blicavs and Cockatoo - if there are any requests I'm open (Hanley will also be done).

If you'd like to subscribe, my channel is here, it would be much appreciated: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCwlfLRnEgIdb_bnsm9YtURw

Joel Selwood

Enjoy.

Ummmmm Stanley?

Hey all,

Planning on making videos for Danger, Guthrie, Duncan, Hawkins, Motlop, Menzel, McCarthy, Bartel and probably Blicavs and Cockatoo - if there are any requests I'm open (Hanley will also be done).

Joel Selwood

Enjoy.

Enright would be the glaring omission given that he was in the All Australia team this year.

If you could do Menegola it would be great. Ruggles too.

Hey all,

Planning on making videos for Danger, Guthrie, Duncan, Hawkins, Motlop, Menzel, McCarthy, Bartel and probably Blicavs and Cockatoo - if there are any requests I'm open (Tuohy will also be done).

Joel Selwood

Enjoy.

Thanks for Joels highlights - very enjoyable

As for Duncans highlights - you will need to get a magnifying glass to find them

Wow, Selwood had a great highlights reel - for some reason I don't seem to notice him much live at the ground.

Thanks for sharing the video - I vote for some Menegola highlights if you have the time...

Thanks for Joels highlights - very enjoyable

As for Duncans highlights - you will need to get a magnifying glass to find them

So he had an ordinary year in 2016 and that somehow defines him.
What a lot of bullshit.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

How do you get someone defining him by those comments? Please respond to what is written not what is in your head.
The rabbi right now.

giphy.gif

How do you get someone defining him by those comments? Please respond to what is written not what is in your head.

Because quite simply it is bullshit to say that you would need a magnifying glass to view his highlights.

How can you honesty say that about a player who was rated No1. in the competition for his kicking up to mid June? What a complete crock of excrement!

I see an article in Sunday's Hun (June 19th) by Sam Edmund p.50-51.

"A statistical analysis of the first 12 rounds also found:
MITCH Duncan is the best kick in the competition".

Best Kicks
1 Mitch Duncan (Geel) 129 +12.8%

2.Scott Pendlebury (Coll) 136 +11%
3. Shannon Hurn (WC) 134 +10.9%
* Considers the amount of pressure the player is under and the intent/difficulty of the kick. Duncan's kick rating is 12.8% above the expected rate. Qualification is 100 kicks.

In the Score Assists Duncan is 8th with 19 from 12 games. Wells (NM) topped the class with 22 from 10.
Duncan is rated 2nd only to Aaron Hall (GC) for arguably the most important kick in the game--delivery inside Forward 50m.
*How often a team retains possession from a kick inside its forward 50m.

Because quite simply it is bullshit to say that you would need a magnifying glass to view his highlights.

How can you honesty say that about a player who was rated No1. in the competition for his kicking up to mid June? What a complete crock of excrement!
It may be rubbish to say that. I make no view on that. But he was just referencing one facet of his 2016 season and for some reason you've interpreted that as him reducing Duncan's entire football career down to that one statement. I don't get how you came to that interpretation?

It may be rubbish to say that. I make no view on that. But he was just referencing one facet of his 2016 season and for some reason you've interpreted that as him reducing Duncan's entire football career down to that one statement. I don't get how you came to that interpretation?

Because it is bullshit to say that you need a magnifying glass to view his highlights.
I did not put the stats there for the first 12 rounds (half the friggen season) for nothing.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back