• J. Riewoldt

Votes: 39 22.5%
  • C.Scott

Votes: 53 30.6%
  • Hardwick

Votes: 51 29.5%

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

In the interests of keeping your back and forth shite fights out of match threads so normal people can talk.

Keep it clean and above the shorts
Off topic rubbish clogging up match threads will be moved here, knock yourselves out.

homero-pelea-simpsons.gif

Last edited:
I think having somewhere to talk s**t is important for sports fans (The Pies vs Carlton one is good too).

Otherwise it really is boring, if this thread belongs in the bay or whatever move it there and I’ll post there.

I think the banter is good from Geelong supporters mostly. Especially the chicken poop thing hahah
There is a reason why you’re on ignore for most posters

Insufferable trol

Wish I had a triple chin like Tomahwak! What a man!

Tensing for the camera and can’t even get a 6 pack out. No doubt he’s for banning the weigh-in of players and skin fold test. Chin Chin will run out of food within the hour. Might need to use it as Hawkins new nickname 🤣

Wanna tag in for a bit? I think I’ve notched enough names under my belt 🤣

Yeah why not, you never get sick of working these Geelong chumps over. We've smacked their package outscoring them in 10 finals series to 1, we win 13 flags in 116 years, they win 10 in 127 years, we lead them 3-0 in finals this century, we have 2 flags more than them in the 18 team era...but they have Oliver Henry, LOL.

What a club mate. They try to make out like everyone wants to be Geelong while employing our ex-staff, recruiting our ex-players, trying to emulate our game plan, even changed from the Pivotonions to the Cats when the Tigers came on the scene to try to be a little bit like us. But everyone wants to be like them apparently. :tearsofjoy::tearsofjoy:

Yeah why not, you never get sick of working these Geelong chumps over. We've smacked their package outscoring them in 10 finals series to 1, we win 13 flags in 116 years, they win 10 in 127 years, we lead them 3-0 in finals this century, we have 2 flags more than them in the 18 team era...but they have Oliver Henry, LOL.

What a club mate. They try to make out like everyone wants to be Geelong while employing our ex-staff, recruiting our ex-players, trying to emulate our game plan, even changed from the Pivotonions to the Cats when the Tigers came on the scene to try to be a little bit like us. But everyone wants to be like them apparently. :tearsofjoy::tearsofjoy:

Their best player will be Holmes in a few years. Tragic, you can tell from the look of his head he’s going to be an average-above average player. 🤣

Their best player will be Holmes in a few years. Tragic, you can tell from the look of his head he’s going to be an average-above average player. 🤣
Again, it is very odd that only for Geelong players you start from the position of how physically attractive they are, or should I say how attracted you are to them.

But yes that's Holmes who has been in the coaches votes 5 of 7 games, comfortably more than frequently than any Richmond player this season.

The great part is Richmond landed Geelong Holmes through a pick swap. And Richmond found Stengle until eventually he was picked up by Geelong as a delisted free agent. It all balances out though as Richmond have their own forward prospect with a few years under his belt...Kozzy. And it is going to click for Banks any day now to give you Holmes-type impact.

Again, it is very odd that only for Geelong players you start from the position of how physically attractive they are, or should I say how attracted you are to them.

But yes that's Holmes who has been in the coaches votes 5 of 7 games, comfortably more than frequently than any Richmond player this season.

The great part is Richmond landed Geelong Holmes through a pick swap. And Richmond found Stengle until eventually he was picked up by Geelong as a delisted free agent. It all balances out though as Richmond have their own forward prospect with a few years under his belt...Kozzy. And it is going to click for Banks any day now to give you Holmes-type impact.
Fmd when you are as ugly as some of these Geelong players, you can't expect people won't notice. People can't help how they look to a large extent. And I know they say you shouldn't judge a book by its cover Meow, but nothing wrong with judging the cover by the cover and Holmes' cover is pretty seriously mangled. :)

Fmd when you are as ugly as some of these Geelong players, you can't expect people won't notice. People can't help how they look to a large extent. And I know they say you shouldn't judge a book by its cover Meow, but nothing wrong with judging the cover by the cover and Holmes' cover is pretty seriously mangled. :)
I don't judge. If you fetishise a club as much as Cleaner does with Geelong and you swing that way, it would make sense that players looks would be the starting point. I actually think it's kind of brave to put it out there on a public forum.

But I reckon football ability and output is probably a more interesting topic. Crazy, I know.

And we got Caddy for two flags. Another point for Richmond

And we got Caddy for two flags. Another point for Richmond
We got Parfitt for one, Stengle for one and Holmes unlucky not to be fit for grand final day and there's still time yet. Richmond did get 3 pretty solid years out of Caddy but he was irrelevant by his 4th.

Ottens for 3 flags was good but you guys did get....Taylor Hunt.

We got Parfitt for one, Stengle for one and Holmes unlucky not to be fit for grand final day and there's still time yet. Richmond did get 3 pretty solid years out of Caddy but he was irrelevant by his 4th.

Ottens for 3 flags was good but you guys did get....Taylor Hunt.

Your GAJ pick turned to Caddy which turned to 2 flags beating Geelong along the way.

THANK YOU FOR THE FLAGS GARYYYY!!!

Also who tf is Parfitt? Thought that was a type of food.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

🤣🤣🤣

I think we are just a little out of touch MR. Richmond players/supporters are objectively the best looking in the league.

So Geelong supporters are you more scared of Carlton or Collingwood to challenge you for the flag?

You think Geelong are flag contenders? That's an early call mate but you do seem to be getting more bullish on the Cats. There's still a long way to go.

No I don’t, you do though

Just asked a simple question, not sure why you’re getting all sassy

So Collingwood?
I still see them all things being equal as a better team yes. Carlton have lost three of their last four and the victory came on the back of a 15 minute burst of footy at home against a good but interstate side. Collingwood haven’t lost since round three, as slow as their start to the season was.

No I don’t, you do though

Just asked a simple question, not sure why you’re getting all sassy
Sassy? It's you that out of the blue is discussing who is in Geelong's way to get a flag. We're enjoying a solid start that means little besides banking points.

I was surprised to see you putting us at the upper end of the table. I figured you expected a slide down to 7th and then a thrashing in an elimination final or something.

Sassy? It's you that out of the blue is discussing who is in Geelong's way to get a flag. We're enjoying a solid start that means little besides banking points.

I was surprised to see you putting us at the upper end of the table. I figured you expected a slide down to 7th and then a thrashing in an elimination final or something.

Literally just tried to start a nice convo but ok. Nothing everything I do has got some insidious agenda.

Back