Game Day Gold Coast Suns vs Sydney Swans 1:45pm Metricon Stadium

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
I like McLean but for him to succeed at AFL level he needs to be in a good team.

I think he is a bit of a passenger otherwise.

Love his endeavour. Struggles a bit if he has to do anymore than his cog in the wheel.
Players like him don’t work in modern footy unless they are rucks. He’s designed to play out of the goal square but playing across half forward he is a liability. Would have been great in the 1989s

Lost count of the times the commentators have said of a GC player " he got away with.....there" - holding it, incorrect disposal - you name it.

Reckon our boys had the world before the game, the AFL needed the GC to string a few wins together.
Still time to delete this

(Log in to remove this ad.)

So clearly you joined us at half time, because he would have been in our best 3 in the first half.

actuakky I would have said he was a liability in the first half as well. The ball went into forward 50 and went out in a blink of an eye. Unless he marks it he’s anonymous

Are you seriously blaming the umpires for this?
No we've been well beaten, but still they've let a lot go.
I don't doubt the AFL will load up on GC wins though - they REALLY need them to improve. Call me cynical, but I was at our last GF. Seems like our players haven't been that interested today in preventing them winning.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back