• Brodie Smith

• James Borlase

• Patrick Parnell

• Reilly O'Brien

• Lachlan Gollant

• Mark Keane

Results are only viewable after voting.

Remove this Banner Ad

You don't want to wish injury on anyone, but a rolled ankle in the warm up would be nice tomorrow for big Charlie

On Pixel 7 Pro using BigFooty.com mobile app
season 7 GIF

Defence looks to be an issue heading into next year. The current setup obviously isn't good enough, and not sure how long it will be before we get Doedee and Murray back. Borlase isn't making it I don't think so I guess next year we are kicking it off with Butts/Keane/Worrell? Doesn't fill you with confidence, though Max and the rebounding half-back group are huge highlights for the season.

You don't want to wish injury on anyone, but a rolled ankle in the warm up would be nice tomorrow for big Charlie

On Pixel 7 Pro using BigFooty.com mobile app
Gastro would be nice. Drops him out for 1 game, over it in 24-48 hours, and doesn't do any lasting or physical damage to him. Apart from a sore rim.

Nah I think West Coast are in for a long rebuild.
The situation with Simpson means they either pay through the nose with the luxury tax if they want to acquire decent coaches, or they bring in a bunch of state league coaches like Adelaide did in 2020. They are rich though so maybe they'll just pay it.

West Coast will be stoked at that result.

IMO North don't deserve pick one. They are a horrible organisation that shouldn't be part of the AFL; they are Victorian bloat, which plagues this league.

I have much greater faith in West Coast rebuilding and returning to strength, and a strong West Coast is great for the league
Their flog supporters have been gloating all week on the main board thread about having pick 1, getting pick 2 as compo for mckay and getting a PP at pick 3.. gloating and calling any supporter who says thats fxxkn wrong a sook..

so.. even though we weakened our own draft hand.. so many of them would be so pissed off right now.. given pick 1 and Reid just slipped through their fingers.. eat a bag of d**ks..

I hope, if West Coast trade pick 1 to them.. they take those shinbonner knobs to the cleaners!..

they really should just take Reid… Perth is a way better place to live that that shithole melbourne.. Reid will probably love it over there.

and yep CrowToon.. I had Soli as our Best On.. was brilliant.
Soligo was great.

We tried too hard to get Tex goals in the first half. He got 3 times as many in the second half when we were trying less.

Other than that footy can get ****ed (unless Curnow is still stuck on 0 goals with 5 mins left in the 4th)

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Feels like Hinge didn’t stand out that much tonight, but still had 23 touches (only 2 turnovers), 6 marks, 8 rebound 50’s and 8 intercepts

He’s become our new Mr Reliable
And part of the reason Doedee contract value with us has dropped.

On SM-A325F using BigFooty.com mobile app

Feels like Hinge didn’t stand out that much tonight, but still had 23 touches (only 2 turnovers), 6 marks, 8 rebound 50’s and 8 intercepts

That bad landing on his back really knocked the stuffing out of him..

He was very good. Tough bugger too. He was getting smashed physically but he never stopped. He's a machine.

Credit to the Eagles. I feel as if they have some continuity together even if not their full strength side the kids have learnt about their strengths and weaknesses can’t fault their effort. It’s a long ride but there are glimpses.

For us well:
Tex deserves a jacket and I’m not one for injuries to good players in opposing teams but if Curnow was a late out to Gastro or something similar that would be great.
Soligo had a productive night
Laird and Dawson were themselves without being outstanding.
Winning the game in which we weren’t necessarily challenged but didn’t turn up to start with was good to see. We fought even though there wasn’t anything at the end apart from pride. We could have easily Essendon’d that if we wanted to I feel.

Goal kicking is something that amazes me every week. And not in a good way.

Not unhappy with that win especially after how that game was tracking in the 2nd & 3rd quarters, it will help this team a lot mentally moving forward. Well known this group is picky when it comes to attitude and mentality and with the result meaning nothing it was good to at least see them put in some effort to play out the game.

Just terrifyingly fearful of life after Tex, Fog needs to attend another self belief seminar over the off-season and Thilthorpe again shows he’s a ruck not a forward.

Seen enough of Parnell now to know he’s burgled an AFL main list spot, he’s a nothing player, criminal he played and not Nankervis…

Schoenberg ain’t that much better.

Laird & Crouch - Even more evidence the one way bandits do not work together, their defensive ‘efforts’ in that first half were just disgusting for senior players and anyone one at the club who thinks of giving Crouch a contract should themselves be sacked. 15 kicks and 53 handballs between them is ridiculous overkill, I give Laird an out as at least he stepped up in the 2nd half with some important tough hard ball gets and setup play which is not an easy thing to do when his body is held together with sticky tape at the moment.

Back