Grand Final on Kayo?

Remove this Banner Ad

pz5151

Club Legend
Aug 15, 2021
AFL Club
Collingwood
Is the Grand Final going to be broadcast live into Melbourne on Kayo? I can't seem to find an answer and I don't have terrestrial TV or Foxtel at home. I would rather find out now instead of 10 minutes before the game so I can organise something else.

Is the Grand Final going to be broadcast live into Melbourne on Kayo? I can't seem to find an answer and I don't have terrestrial TV or Foxtel at home. I would rather find out now instead of 10 minutes before the game so I can organise something else.

I found out 5 minutes before last years game the answer was no. I expect it still is.

7 plus should be playing it.

You can watch the AFL Grand Final on the following devices:

• Telstra TV
  • Samsung Tizen (2016 and later)
  • Fetch TV
  • Apple TV
  • PlayStation 4 and 5
  • Android TV / Google TV
  • LG TV
*Android TV refers to the TV/Set Top Box version of the Android Operating System, which is available on select Smart TV's and devices such as the nVidia Shield and Foxtel Now Box. For more information on Android TV, click here.

You can also watch the AFL Grand Final live on Channel 7 and 7HD from 6:15pm AEST on Saturday, September 25. Pre-match coverage starts from 10am AEST (check local listings).

Can I Chromecast or AirPlay the AFL Grand Final?

No, the 7plus coverage of the 2021 AFL Grand Final is not available for Chromecast or AirPlay.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Ok, thanks for letting me know. Think I watched one of prelims finals on tv last week through Kayo and just assumed every match live. Was fun not having adds between goals.

Which is why the GF isn't on there haha. Biggest game of the year, they want people watching the ads

It's over.
I think Kayo will still have it on there , on demand if you want to watch. Would not want to spoil it for someone that never watched it.
Probably in my top 2 or 3 grand finals I seen, which is weird as the winning club I do not even like but it was a great finish.

Watch from about 1 hour 29 minutes in if want to watch only last quarter.
Yep and I even remember where I watched it - in a packed pub in Alice Springs where I was the only white man that wasn't a barman. This indigenous guy kept saying "Bombers will win" and me coming from the home of football (Vic of course) thought he had no idea, given they were copping a hiding early.

I seem to remember scrambling to get to Channel 7 last year when I found out the GF wasn't on Kayo.

HOW CAN I WATCH THE AFL GRAND FINAL?

The 2021 AFL Grand Final will be broadcast live on Seven and 7Plus (on certain platforms only), and you can stream it on Kayo after the game.

Fox Footy will have a massive line-up of live pre-game, half-time and post-game coverage with full analysis from the best team in the business.

If you're outside of Australia, you can watch the Grand Final as well as Fox Footy coverage and TV shows on WatchAFL.

The 2021 AFL Grand Final will be broadcast live on Seven and 7Plus (on certain platforms only), and you can stream it on Kayo after the game.

Fox Footy will have a massive line-up of live pre-game, half-time and post-game coverage with full analysis from the best team in the business.
So is Foxtel showing it live on there Fox Footy channel with channel 7 feed but cross to their own people during half time, but it not going to be on Kayo?

So is Foxtel showing it live on there Fox Footy channel with channel 7 feed but cross to their own people during half time, but it not going to be on Kayo?

no, they just have a countdown for the halftime break. Fox Footy DOES NOT SHOW THE GRAND FINAL LIVE.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back