Preview Grand Final - Tigers v Crows

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'd be OK with that if their supporters were humble and respectful of other sides that have greater success over the last 20 years. Trouble is they're not. They're arrogant, entitled and delusional. That's the reason I'll be supporting the Crows all the way.

I don't care much. My position will probably change depending on the bets I put on.

Damning still right there.
89a2bcb44335cd4e31849aee25b4de52.jpg
Bracing for impact. We'd be going off our heads if Ziebell was suspended for a GF for this.

Bracing for impact. We'd be going off our heads if Ziebell was suspended for a GF for this.
Difference being that there was never an attempt to get the ball. He chose to bump.

That's where he shot himself in the foot.

Fox already running the save Trent campaign. "obsession with outcome" likely to see him suspended.

What? You mean the obsession with outcome you happily pushed until it didnt suit you Fox you *s?

Difference being that there was never an attempt to get the ball. He chose to bump.

That's where he shot himself in the foot.

Fox already running the save Trent campaign. "obsession with outcome" likely to see him suspended.

What? You mean the obsession with outcome you happily pushed until it didnt suit you Fox you ****s?
Looking at it again he does seem to aim for Shiel with the intention of bouncing off him to get to the ball rather than trying to jump on the ball and risk getting cleaned up himself. Overall it seems a pretty fair contest though and I don't think it's the sort of play that should see you penalised.

Looking at it again he does seem to aim for Shiel with the intention of bouncing off him to get to the ball rather than trying to jump on the ball and risk getting cleaned up himself. Overall it seems a pretty fair contest though and I don't think it's the sort of play that should see you penalised.

Will get off without any doubt.

This pic below says 'hey, how you doing, sorry I cant get through'.........

which is pretty much how he goes about it. Soooooo, if his intent is to collide with the player to cause the ball to spill free, does that make contact Intentional or Accidental, or Intentional with Accidental contact to the head. Or Reckless? Bugger it, just give him a fine and .... oh wait :-D If it is only worth a fine, they fine him and because of his own stupidity throughout the year, he misses.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

The MRP have to give him a week because of the consequences of his actions and because he's sitting on 2 strikes,there's no way round that ,however they'll go to the tribunal and they will find a way to get him off,nothing surer.

I still have nightmares, wake up in cold sweats, break out in tears and seeth in anger over '98. We literally gave those flukey arseholes a premiership. The emotional impact of that far outweighs the joy I got from '96 and '98. Everytime I think about I am genuinely upset. So screw the Crows for me. They deserve a bit of GF pain in my eyes.

The MRP have to give him a week because of the consequences of his actions and because he's sitting on 2 strikes,there's no way round that ,however they'll go to the tribunal and they will find a way to get him off,nothing surer.
Fox trying to argue that shiel played on for a couple of minutes "So theres no way we can know if it was the Cotchin contest that concussed him".

Yes there is. You watch the next 10 minutes of Shiel and see if he gets another head knock.

Not rocket science Fox.

There was another head knock.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Cotchin can’t get anything for that

Then you have Sloane that elbowed danger in the face won’t even get a look in and imo that’s worse

Both situations they were both going hard at the ball

Damning still right there.
89a2bcb44335cd4e31849aee25b4de52.jpg
If the MRP is consistent it's gotta be a fine which will see Cotchin miss due to prior indiscretions.

Unfortunately I doubt the AFL will allow normal justice to prevail.

Where's Trent will take on a whole new meaning if he's gone.

Hopefully he's gone for the lulz

Sent from my F8331 using Tapatalk

Ever since lawyer talk and 'duty of care' became the cornerstone of the MRP process, common sense has long become a thing of the past.

He wasn't trying to knock him out, he tried to win the ball at the same time he was making contact with Shiel.

However, someone needs to be at fault because there can't be accidents anymore.

Unless you're a favourite, then different rules apply.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back