Unofficial Preview Grand Final vs the Dishlickers - Opposition Supporters Welcome (Banter thread)

Remove this Banner Ad

fu** me i used to be transfixed on that in every one of his pressers. :nose:
I tried not to be, which is a really awkward feeling and not even necessary from the couch in front of the TV

I apologise for my s**t bants by the way. I'm drunk in iso and don't like the current doggies team. Better to rein it in and not say anything because banter's better when it's good-natured.

I apologise for my sh*t bants by the way. I'm drunk in iso and don't like the current doggies team. Better to rein it in and not say anything because banter's better when it's good-natured.
Yeah. It’s not really in the spirit of the thread but I’ve actually got a fair bit of time for the Dogs.

It’s kind of funny to think back on that 2013 game, where we just managed to hang on with Neil Craig as coach. We’d already sacked Neeld and they were a year away from being in a virtual crisis, losing their coach, captain and CEO in a very short amount of time. That 2016 flag was even more extraordinary in that context. If we salute this year it’s a similarly amazing turnaround from the dark times of 19/20.

Bloody Franco Cozzo loving dog supporters.

grand sale, grand sale in Brunswick and a Foot-a-scray.... one of my old troll accounts when I was Mr Rude was Franco Cozzo

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Would have to be better than Daisy. Knitting needles to the eardrum would be more pleasurable.
I mean I prefer calm rational analysis over active barracking from the box but that’s just me

Actually listen to what she says. Her analysis is first class. Way better than Carey or Richo.
On a serious note (know this is a banter thread) but if she wanted I can see her breaking the glass ceiling and being the first woman to be senior coach of a men’s AFL team. Gets the game on a level that’s just as good as most of the assistants you hear in the media.

On a serious note (know this is a banter thread) but if she wanted I can see her breaking the glass ceiling and being the first woman to be senior coach of a men’s AFL team. Gets the game on a level that’s just as good as most of the assistants you hear in the media.

Being able to point where you should stand in a zone is about 1% of coaching. Shes got no hope.

Getting to assistant level is about where she may get to.
HC at the moment are more relationship than implementing tactics. They have their overall strategies and systems; but that isn’t their most important role.

Being able to point where you should stand in a zone is about 1% of coaching. Shes got no hope.

Ive no idea who this person is, or what her qualifications are. But I feel confident that TK is likely to be close to the target here.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back