News Gubby accepts 12 month ban and resigns

Remove this Banner Ad

I'm not sure that Gubby has a magic wand that can turn ordinary players that we don't want into early draft picks.
Maybe he can "abra cadabra" a rejuvenated development programme? The precursor to turning lead into gold.

Is it strange that (and forgive me if i have missed it) we have not heard Gubby speak publicly since taking over this role?
Wouldn't mind hearing his thoughts on trade period/list position etc. rather than just hearing from Hine all the time.

Is it strange that (and forgive me if i have missed it) we have not heard Gubby speak publicly since taking over this role?
Wouldn't mind hearing his thoughts on trade period/list position etc. rather than just hearing from Hine all the time.
I think he's lying low media wise in view of his impending "troubles".

Sooo, in terms of Allen coming back, I didn't think it was such a good thing, then other posters sort of convinced me to keep an open mind, well sadly that mind has now closed and gone back to my original feelings about him. No pass mark to date.

So you be happy IF he gets the 4 Year Ban?

Caro going with all 3 have breached not only AFL but also ASADA doping rules. If she is correct regards the excuse they are going with..OMG.

http://www.theage.com.au/afl/afl-ne...-antidoping-charges-loom-20161024-gs9k94.html
Couldn't care what excuse they used. Can't believe two senior operators would go down this path. They will all get banned. Our club almost comes out of it looking ridiculous aswell losing balme and replacing with John Smith. If we were aware of this investigation was a terrible decision to get Allen in the door

Honestly never been a huge fan of Gubby's anyway.

Would of rather given Bucks the final year to do whatever and if it goes bad it goes bad. Gubby is a throw back. #StickwithBucks come what may.

As far as it stands in if it is a breach it is a breach.

Yet 18 months??????????????????????? Homicide investigations are less complex. ASADA/AFL like with Essendon simply need to put up or shut the f right up.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Couldn't care what excuse they used. Can't believe two senior operators would go down this path. They will all get banned. Our club almost comes out of it looking ridiculous aswell losing balme and replacing with John Smith. If we were aware of this investigation was a terrible decision to get Allen in the door

I also hope the club aren't paying for Gubby's very expensive lawyer. Sadly I'd say we are.

I'll be laughing so hard at Caroline Wilson if Gubby gets 18 months starting from the time of the offence. It'll be over before it starts. Hahaha

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Remove this Banner Ad

Back