Harry O’Brien is irritating!

Remove this Banner Ad

Hope Harry keeps it up.. very entertaining..

So true.. Iv'e been waiting for something this witty since the UK 'office' finished about 7 years ago..

Understand its great that he wants to make a difference but the way he goes about it and strives for the attention is cringeworthy at times.

This thread just confirms that BF Australian's are a whingy whiny bunch of nobodies, it used to be 'The Lucky Country' but now its just dragging its knuckles.

You've seen the Collingwood cheer squad too?

As for the rest of your post, I've always blamed Bigfooty for the downfall of Australian society too.

Rest easy - we now have Harry O to save us!

Good_Weekend-_Harry_O__Brien1.jpg

This thread has turned into utter tripe it has some relevance before but it has none at all now

I think there is rule somewhere that allows trolling and Bay 13 garbage on the main board against the Pies...

IMO - That would explain why the Pies obsessed with Saints thread stayed for about a week on the main board. Only seemed to be edited and shut down after the topic headed towards why the players might have some personal issues against each other and didn't look too pretty against the pretty for Saints fans.

You've seen the Collingwood cheer squad too?

Relevance?

Oh sorry my bad... the fine print rule about Collingwood!

IMO - That would explain why the Pies obsessed with Saints thread stayed for about a week on the main board. Only seemed to be edited and shut down after the topic headed towards why the players might have some personal issues against each other and didn't look too pretty against the pretty for Saints fans.

Relevance?

Good question.

because harry o is a self serving w***er and the whole purpose of forums is to share opinions.

All by myself, i have come to the conclusion that harry o needs to relax with the blatant self promotion.

A. First sentence contains two exclusive concepts which do not appear to be related. First thing you I suggest you do before you critique others, is make sure you can justify your opinions with clarity.

B.Your second sentence is hypocritical in the same sentence. Which is not an easy thing to do, as it is usually reserved for later replies, paragraphs or sentences. So second thing I would suggest is you hold yourself to the same standards you do to others. If these standards aren't that high then... well...all good, I'll move along then.

I was reading this and actually thought it was alright....until I saw a blatant generalisation of every post on this thread and a generalisation of a massive cross section of individuals who may not share your opinion on HO.

Lets be honest champ, it lacks the intelligence and wisdom that you were actually trying to portray. Perhaps you may "be on the cusp" of realising this as well.

Perhaps

At least you said perhaps, and that is best summed up that many people on this board would not had even gone that far. So thumbs up for that. :thumbsu:

In terms of generalisations, I didn't realise we had to adhere individual contexts. Can you at least clarify why I shouldn't be able to generalise?

Also I'm not really that concerned if people share my opinion. If you analyze what I said, you will realise that is the case, hence the 99% generalisation. Actually it's more like 99.99% but I didn't want to add too many nines, otherwise the real intelligent would start asking for some supporting evidence and I can honestly say it's a estimation at best.

Lastly If you really thinks my last posts lacks wisdom, or did you mean not much wisdom? Or maybe you actually meant no wisdom at all, so in turn wouldn't of it been better to at least elaborate and educate me instead of blatant slander? That shows little wisodm. So my next question is then why you even bothered to reply or maybe you should ask yourself that.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Harry who? Who is this clown that wants to meet President Obama?

Wouldnt even know who he plays for... Oh wait a minute, is he the guy that went all the way back to his 'roots' in Brazil & wanted to tell us all how a 12yr old wanted to bust-a-cap-in-his-ass up in the slums.....???

WOW.... why you would want to go up in those slums is beyond me, even if your family is from that area! He is lucky to have left alive and/or at least with all his organs intact, a fit young bloke like him would have been ripe for the picking with those Sth American Organ Traders!

Idiot :D

BTW, honourable mentions to the Channel 7 film-crew for keeping him alive!
Those slums known as Favellas aren't really that bad unless you are a copper or from a rival Favella.Many normal everyday office workers live in them.Just that it is inexpensive.
I myself have visited Favellas and seen blokes walking around with guns.
No big deal ,just for show.
My wife who is Brazillian laughed her head off when she saw that O'Brien interview.Brazillians certainly hold no fear of Favellas.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back