Scape Goat He tries his best, but Shane Tuck's critical errors.

Remove this Banner Ad

It's hard to come on the ground and be influential as a sub, he needs to be given a full game, though I suspect he's being kept fresh for the finals; his grunt and aggression will be very handy. The only error I saw was him missing the goal late in the last quarter.. you can't kick em all

Everybody was kicking like Tuck today. The problem was not everybody was going hard at the contest like him.

It was just a shitfull all round performance today. Unfair to blame tuck alone. Our leaders were nowhere apart from lids.
Gut wrenching to lose to this filth with half their side out again,

It was just a shitfull all round performance today. Unfair to blame tuck alone. Our leaders were nowhere apart from lids.
Gut wrenching to lose to this filth with half their side out again,

Judd obviously a liabilty for them now.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

He made some mistakes, but didn't every Richmond player. And like every week he plays he has a red hot go, getting amongst it and getting the ball. Unlike one Tiger who it seems is chasing more money than he's worth. Now who could that be?

What a load of rubbish. Tuck was on the ground for a 1/4 and did more than Martin, Grigg, Houli and Petterd. Our leaders went missing today. We needed more Tucks on the ground that bleed black and yellow than mercenaries, downhill skiers and players that couldn't get a game at Melbourne.

He was our best midfielder after Lids.

It makes NO sense putting him as the sub.

Why the hell would you have a first gamer run out the game, and Tuck who can play 120 minutes on the ball coming on as an impact player?

I thought Dimma was easing him into it when he was the sub against the swans, and I thought he was a strategic win when coming on when the rain hit against Hawks but there is no reason he should have been sub instead of Nahas and no way he should have been sub instead of McDonough.

I think that cost us the game today. Tuck came on and got 16 touches, McDonough played the whole game for 11 touches. Imagine Tuck's output over a whole game. I reckon we would have been at least two goals better off.

Oh * are people going to start bagging Grigg? No...please no.

Crap thread.

Tuck was a warrior once he came on. We might not have been smashed in the centre if he played the whole game.

No more thread-starting privileges for you OP. :thumbsdown:

Remove this Banner Ad

Back