Curto

Team Captain
Jan 31, 2005
South Melbourne
AFL Club
Collingwood
Other Teams
Collingwood
My reading of Derek's comments about resigning Scharenberg for 3 years.

Today Derek Hine stated: It is great to have Matt, Brodie, Tim, Ben, Nathan, Taylor, Tom, Jonathon, Jordan, Jason, Darcy, Brayden and Mason all available for a big pre-season. They will all benefit greatly. Pleased to add Adam and James to the mix.

Under Nathan's guidance, we look forward to seeing these young players play many successful games together and forging brilliant careers.

Probably won't have Nathan by the sounds of things. Unless bucks is pulling the boots on again

Sooo he didn't say any of that?

I'm pretty sure he said bits of that at different times.

For example, he has indeed said the word "Nathan" before, but he was referring to a different person in a different context o_O

I secretly hope Adam and Jaeger.

God dammit now I need a new pair of strides because I full on just burst out of the front of the ones I'm wearing after reading that...

Today Derek Hine stated: It is great to have Matt, Brodie, Tim, Ben, Nathan, Taylor, Tom, Jonathon, Jordan, Jason, Darcy, Brayden and Mason all available for a big pre-season. They will all benefit greatly. Pleased to add Adam and James to the mix.

Under Nathan's guidance, we look forward to seeing these young players play many successful games together and forging brilliant careers.
What Shazza's resigned! I thought he'd decided to stay on for 3 years!

(Log in to remove this ad.)

WTF is this thread.

Somebody was sleep-posting

BfkjPf5IYAEpJWf.jpg

I know how that guy feels.

A good mate of mine used to sleepwalk and used to live near Lygon St in Brunswick. One summer night he got up naked, put a belt on and tucked a coat-hanger into it, then set off down the street. Luckily the sound of the slamming door alerted his woman to what was unfolding and she rescued him.

Shaz didn't resign, he is staying

Remove this Banner Ad

Back