How Long have you held a Consecutive Membership

Remove this Banner Ad

On the topic of the thread my membership says from 1976. Pretty sure it was slightly earlier but to young then to argue.

Got my membership pack and yes the black in the scarf is a bit different.

Personally could not care less have a scarf from the 70's and one from the 80's I rotate for games.

Some of the posts on Facebook are actually downright embarrassing with people saying they will not renew their membership with black in their scarf.

We have never in our history in the VFL/AFl been stronger financially or on the field than we have since 2015. Grow up and enjoy the next few years, now is actually the time to be proud of the club we all support

On SM-G996B using BigFooty.com mobile app

The membership pack talks about our members being made of Red, White and Blue, and then they go and put black in the scarf.

Also, how the * do you find out what your reserved seat is.

Also, the imitation membership ticket makes no mention of being a social club member.

And what about the social club circle thing, what do they want me to do with that.

The membership pack talks about our members being made of Red, White and Blue, and then they go and put black in the scarf.

Also, how the fu** do you find out what your reserved seat is.

Also, the imitation membership ticket makes no mention of being a social club member.

And what about the social club circle thing, what do they want me to do with that.
I haven’t got mine yet, but this part worries me. When the Bulldog For Life renewal email was sent out in September, there was no mention of Social Club, which I’ve had since 2015. So I rang membership and was assured it was included. I’m certainly paying the same amount as previously, so 🤞.

My pack probably went to my old address. I hope I get it. I forgot to change my address on the club website until last week. My friend is still living in the main house so I hope she sends it to me

Also, how the fu** do you find out what your reserved seat is.

Yeah only thing referencing social club is a sow on badge and a little pin badge. Both will be lost come round 1.

Yeah only thing referencing social club is a sow on badge and a little pin badge. Both will be lost come round 1.
Yes, that's really strange that social club badge and pin. They could have at least put 'Social Club member' on our plastic pretend season ticket. I wonder when we will get our virtual season ticket, and will there be a social club of sorts this year.

Yes, that's really strange that social club badge and pin. They could have at least put 'Social Club member' on our plastic pretend season ticket. I wonder when we will get our virtual season ticket, and will there be a social club of sorts this year.
If this year’s GF is like 2016 you’ll need to have social club attached to your membership in order to guarantee a GF ticket, won’t you?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

images

I'd feel guilty microwaving that when Bevo inevitably ignores BF group-think with his selections.

I'd still microwave it - just with a guilty pang.

Can you have a pang of guilt? I know you can have a pang of regret, but is pang tied to regret, or can it also be attributed to guilt?

How many types of pang are there?

images

Got my membership pack today. Relieved to find the Social Club patch and badge. I opted out of cap and scarf, I rarely use any of them except for a couple of caps for walks. I’m wondering what to do with the cupboardful I’ve accumulated. 🙁

Me too - to all of that.

Got my membership pack today. Relieved to find the Social Club patch and badge. I opted out of cap and scarf, I rarely use any of them except for a couple of caps for walks. I’m wondering what to do with the cupboardful I’ve accumulated. 🙁

Me too - to all of that.
I'm saving mine to take for a trip overseas. In years to come, if you are wandering down some back street in Bologna, on a cave tour in Slovenia or a coastal hamlet in the fjords of Norway and see some local kid wearing a red 2004 Bulldogs members cap, or 2011 Social Club scarf, you won't see me - but you'll feel my presence!

I'm saving mine to take for a trip overseas. In years to come, if you are wandering down some back street in Bologna, on a cave tour in Slovenia or a coastal hamlet in the fjords of Norway and see some local kid wearing a red 2004 Bulldogs members cap, or 2011 Social Club scarf, you won't see me - but you'll feel my presence!
My brother did exactly that when on duty, briefly, in a Peace Keeping force in East Timor many years ago.

He gave a size M Dogs T-shirt to a local kid, who wore it every day.
A year later he was sent back. One of the first things he saw was the same kid, wearing the same (now fairly well fitting) shirt :bulldogs:

Would you like to take mine too?

C1F7330E-7397-49A6-900F-E5A273DFE08A.gif

Remove this Banner Ad

Back