How much is too much to pay for a basketball jersey?

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
any ideas on what jerseys to get, whats everyone liking??

There are plenty on eBay for $40-50.

I like the hardwood classics, the small fits me perfectly (I'm 178cm and 78kg's).

I'm a Phoenix fan so have a Charles Barkley Hardwood classic and a Nash jersey.

I also have a Karl Malone Utah (Hardwood Classic), Allen Iverson Philly (Hardwood Classic) and a Kevin Durant Seattle Supersonics.

I didn't pay over $55 for any of them.

I've contacted him to see If I can pay by paypal, putting in an order for myself and a few friends

I'm not worried if I can't get it, folks are off to the states later in the year

Yeah that's the set-up he had pre-Christmas. I think the NBA kept complaining about his paypal account.

My online banking had a $20 fee for an international bank transfer. Wasn't keen.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Yeah that's the set-up he had pre-Christmas. I think the NBA kept complaining about his paypal account.

My online banking had a $20 fee for an international bank transfer. Wasn't keen.

yeh i had to go into my bank and the fee was 30 bucks, which was a shitter, but still worth it!!

yeh i had to go into my bank and the fee was 30 bucks, which was a shitter, but still worth it!!

So you paid through a "direct wire transfer" or whatever "jack" calls it?

All safe and legit? Looked it up on the CommBank website, current costs $9 to send money to China, so not to bad, but the whole thing sounds a bit dodgy?

Spot on nbaman, can't trust anything else, bit of a bummer but if he's not accepting Paypal then obviously something has happened along the way which has caused him to take a bit more caution. :(

So you paid through a "direct wire transfer" or whatever "jack" calls it?

All safe and legit? Looked it up on the CommBank website, current costs $9 to send money to China, so not to bad, but the whole thing sounds a bit dodgy?

did a bank transfer with commonwealth bank and it was fine, he got my payment sent me an email to confirm payment and then sent his stuff within the week. and recieved the next week!! its not dodgy!!trust me! currently wearing my boss sonics durant jersey!!at the cheapest price youll find! plus if you get a few mates everyone chips in for the bank fee and its like **** all anyway

Spot on nbaman, can't trust anything else, bit of a bummer but if he's not accepting Paypal then obviously something has happened along the way which has caused him to take a bit more caution. :(

I would imagine that it's not so much him not accepting PayPal payments but PayPal have shut him out, they can be a pain like that. I'd still consider him reliable given how many people have bought jerseys from him. Don't see how the payment method would change that.

You'll be able to get away with a small, I'm roughly the same measurements (give or take a couple of cm/kg) and I can get away with a small :thumbsu:

Thanks champ.
Also went into foot locker and tried on a Small and it was ok. Tad long but acceptable. :)

did a bank transfer with commonwealth bank and it was fine, he got my payment sent me an email to confirm payment and then sent his stuff within the week. and recieved the next week!! its not dodgy!!trust me! currently wearing my boss sonics durant jersey!!at the cheapest price youll find! plus if you get a few mates everyone chips in for the bank fee and its like **** all anyway

Don't get me wrong, he is 100% to deal with, but no one wants to run a separate bank transfer in today's world. And with some banks charging more than the cost of the item in fees it's not ideal.

Ive currently got a 13 jerseys on order a few mates are chipping in too). How did u pay? Through bank wire. Im with commonwealth and have netbank. What do i have to do from there? Im a bit stumped. If anyone else can help out with this also would be greatly apperciated.

just found a website with an amazing range, lots more than jack, at www.nbacheapstore.com :) and they take PayPal too! The throwback Baylor is very tempting simply because you can't get it on jack. Can't vouch for quality just yet but hopefully after I put in an order I can come back with good news. Also on this site you will find so much more using the search function rather than going by the team links

just found a website with an amazing range, lots more than jack, at www.nbacheapstore.com :) and they take PayPal too! The throwback Baylor is very tempting simply because you can't get it on jack. Can't vouch for quality just yet but hopefully after I put in an order I can come back with good news. Also on this site you will find so much more using the search function rather than going by the team links

looked at about 20 different jerseys and didn't see 1 available in small:thumbsdown:

Ive currently got a 13 jerseys on order a few mates are chipping in too). How did u pay? Through bank wire. Im with commonwealth and have netbank. What do i have to do from there? Im a bit stumped. If anyone else can help out with this also would be greatly apperciated.

Yeh im with commonwealth bank, and have netbank but to make it easier i just went into commonwealth bank and said i want to make a international bank transfer and they take you through it, costs 30 bucks but worth it, if people chip in! how ever you need a few details from jack ive got them ill forward them in a PM and print out the details and take them in!! but make sure you email jack saying you made the purchase blah blah blah!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back