Games & Recreation Hunt and Be Hunted

Remove this Banner Ad

This is rubbish of the highest order. And what the hell is the difference between a "Rogue Shark" and a regular shark? Oh no, it came close to shore and bit a swimmer, it must be a rogue shark. GTFO!

You go into the open water, you takes your chances. It is their home and if they see something they might like to eat then that's your bad luck. Just deal with it and move on.

Sure it is sad that someone loses their life or is seriously hurt but this is not like being hit by a drunk driver and you need to seek retribution through the courts for a wrongful death because of an un-natural act.

This is a shark that has to eat to survive and is only doing what comes naturally to it, and we want to kill them for being a shark? What is this world coming to.

http://www.news.com.au/national/killer-sharks-to-get-spines-severed/story-e6frfkvr-1225817729738

Sharks that attack humans are set to be destroyed in WA. Is this right?

My personal belief is that we are in their territory.

Live and let live. We're uninvited guests, what say should we have as surfers, swimmers and snorkellers?

Not quite.

Tina Thorne said a rogue shark that attacked a swimmer would be slaughtered if it continued to pose a significant threat to beachgoers

Kill them all I say. More fish in the ocean, safer swimming. Win-win really. :)

Are you still in primary school? Just like any other animal, sharks play their roles in the eco-system. More fish isn't necessarily a reason to destroy sharks.

Having said that, the poster that said about leaving them alone until we kill humans for killing humans, I couldn't agree more!

Didn't they watch Jaws 2? The best way to kill sharks is by making them bite down on a massive electrical cord and setting themselves on fire.

It's not rocket science.:rolleyes:

watched that the other night.

quite simple to kill sharks: shoot the air tank you've lodged in their mouth, get em to bite a power cord, blow the grenade you dead collegue is still holding whilst lodged in the mouth of the shark, use an emp device that drives the shark mad enough to bite the device that explodes.

there's a myriad of options. all they had to do was watch all the jaws films :thumbsu:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

simple, we are the kings of the animal kingdom, and as such, regardless of who is attacked, it is only nature to return the favour (watch Animal Planet or Nat Geo and see what i mean).

As for my personal opinion, when they became protected, they were seriously endangered, since then though, the population has increased. It is all about maintaining the environment.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back