In a time of crisis, would anyone care to help?

Remove this Banner Ad

sherrin_footy

All Australian
Mar 7, 2006
Brisbane
AFL Club
Brisbane Lions
I understand there is going to be a large number of visitors to our forum this week/next week etc due to the controversy regarding the logo and jumper. So i thought, hopefully could get a positive out of this rubbish about the jersey (i don't mind the logo).

Would anyone care to help me by rating my picture in the link below, as 5 stars? It literally takes a matter of seconds!

http://www.boostjuicebars.com/#/home/sports/gun564/

I entered the BOOST JUICE 'show us your guns' competition.. At first i entered jokingly, for a bit of a laugh. However, with the competition ending this sunday night, i find myself neck and neck for top position. The winner takes home $10,000, whilst the runner up is left empty handed. Anyway, any vote i would greatly appreciate it!

(to the mods, as a side note, i don't mean to be a troll, i have been posting in this forum for some time, i was just asking for help. Hopefully i don't get carded/thread closed or any of that nature)

Thanks in advance..

Im such an idiot..... I thought your last name was "Cannon's" and thought you were related to a girl on there Shannon "Cannons"..... Then I realised....

Remove this Banner Ad

Back