Preview Lions v Port @ Adelaide Oval Saturday March 18th @ 3.35 PM Brisbane Time

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hoskin Elliott looking good this year. Edit: Im on delay, disposal still letting him down, getting in great spots though
Don't thik the pies fans will care if they win

Last edited:
thats his role dont ya know
Ah yes, his role is to “pretend” that he is Collingwood’s number 1 forward so that the opposition’s best defender man’s up on him and then eliminates that No 1 defender in that F50 structure, I like what McRae is thinking actually :D

Game day! Just lobbed in at BNE, and I can't help but temper what I think is a pretty widespread sense of excitement and optimism about both today and the year with the thought that "we've been here before".

I certainly felt the same way last year, coming into Round 1 against the same opponent. What unfolded though was, to put it politely, shambolic. Outside of the 2 losses to Melbourne, it was probably the worst we played all season. Such a grinding, defensive game, and our skills were absolutely deplorable.

Somehow tho we found a way to come over the top in the last 40 minutes to escape with the 4 points. It may take a similar last-ditch effort this arvo/evening. But I hope not!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back