Opinion In the frame: rookie list special

Remove this Banner Ad

If you're going to pot the bloke at every opportunity you should at least get his name right.

Derrickx.

Not Derrickz.

Not Derrizz.

Not Dezzics.

Derrickx.

That kinda blew up in your face didn't it? How do you spell it again?

If you're gunna have a go at someone about spelling then probably should spell the name correctly yourself. It's Derickx
Slammed ! Dw this guy is the hitler of grammer nazis .. next time he dosent post something to do with the topic some one please card him

If you're going to pot the bloke at every opportunity you should at least get his name right.

Derrickx.

Not Derrickz.

Not Derrizz.

Not Dezzics.

Derrickx.
If you're gunna have a go at someone about spelling then probably should spell the name correctly yourself. It's Derickx
I know how to describe his ability correctly , do I win anything ?

S H I T

Well this thread was pretty useless then! Can't believe we were all fooled into thinking it was one rookie.

Really wish the rules were clearer. Even on the AFL website the article write up that they did indicated that we could only elevate one.

Well this thread was pretty useless then! Can't believe we were all fooled into thinking it was one rookie.

Really wish the rules were clearer. Even on the AFL website the article write up that they did indicated that we could only elevate one.
I had been sprouting that we could only elevate one player before round one and another at the half way point of the season. I got this info from a mate who pointed me at the time to the AFL website for an article. I either misinterupted the article or it was just bullshit. I apologise for the incorrect info I posted.

Very pleased with the two elevated as it was based on performance and need. Big O can now play if Maric gets a short term injury and Pettard was the form guy of the rookies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back