Interviews, podcasts & upcoming media info [post media articles in relevant threads]

Remove this Banner Ad

Definitely worth a listen. One of their best.

Got around to listening to this whilst driving around today. How good was Fages? Loved his stories about Dev / Kai, his development at those overseas conferences, Nicole Duncan and about the clubs handling of the GF loss. You can’t but think there will be a let down like many teams that lost GFs in recent years but more importantly, love how invested he is with everyone at the club as people first and foremost irrespective that we are here to win and again, which I’ve been guilty of, but you can’t question his commitment and want for the club to succeed even ahead of himself so you know and trust that he’ll know when it’s time to call time as coach. Well done to Fish and Dom to even tho I couldn’t make it down.

Agree with everything in your post above, bar this:

I do not get this feeling at all!

I had this feeling in the lead-up to the preseason, but to see how fit the players have turned up - particularly the likes of Kiddy and Cam - and to hear Fagan talk about their post-GF approach has left me feeling very confident. More than last year. If we have luck with injuries, I think this team will prove to be the #1 seed for most of - if not all the season and be in with a very real chance of making the big dance for a second consecutive year.

Did anyone watch First Crack tonight and see what they said about the Lions?

I can’t do a full hour of Kingy this early in the season. My brain isn’t fully recharged yet.

I had this feeling in the lead-up to the preseason, but to see how fit the players have turned up - particularly the likes of Kiddy and Cam - and to hear Fagan talk about their post-GF approach has left me feeling very confident. More than last year. If we have luck with injuries, I think this team will prove to be the #1 seed for most of - if not all the season and be in with a very real chance of making the big dance for a second consecutive year.
Really impressed by the condition of our guys in the first genuine hitout.

Am I mistaken or have a few of them trimmed down a little ?

I can’t do a full hour of Kingy this early in the season. My brain isn’t fully recharged yet.
I watched the first two segments and that was enough. King's comments are interesting... He's run with the "7 year" thing for coaches for a while now. I guess we will have to buck that trend if we are to go all the way this year.

Bit of a marathon for those guys going through 18 teams in 1 two hour show. I know King and Montagna cop a bit on this forum but knowing their style that 2 hours would be pretty heavy duty stuff compared to the fluff most other analysts trot out all year long.

Yes, suffered through the Collingwood love in 🤮, watched the reluctant acknowledgement of the Lions and went back to watching drive to survive.

I watched the first two segments and that was enough. King's comments are interesting... He's run with the "7 year" thing for coaches for a while now. I guess we will have to buck that trend if we are to go all the way this year.

Bit of a marathon for those guys going through 18 teams in 1 two hour show. I know King and Montagna cop a bit on this forum but knowing their style that 2 hours would be pretty heavy duty stuff compared to the fluff most other analysts trot out all year long.

I can do king for his 10min segment. I can’t do a full hour, otherwise I start to seizure.

I haven't even contemplated trudging through the 3-4 kingy appearances for week to pull out champion data stats that should be readily available without him.

I haven't even contemplated trudging through the 3-4 kingy appearances for week to pull out champion data stats that should be readily available without him.
For what it's worth I've unsubscribed from Kayo from the end of this month, mainly due to the increased costs. I'll be torrenting everything from now on. Bless those people who post those games and shows for (as far as I can tell) little or no reward, other than our gratitude.

We need your wonderful stats thread back up and running this season. Was good last year.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

For what it's worth I've unsubscribed from Kayo from the end of this month, mainly due to the increased costs. I'll be torrenting everything from now on. Bless those people who post those games and shows for (as far as I can tell) little or no reward, other than our gratitude.

I got a digital kayo membership through the club, basically have to have it being in Melbourne to watch our games. Its slightly cheaper at least.

I watched the lions segment - regular stuff really. Kingy is right to point out we were pretty healthy for the most part, but no mention of Ashcroft at all is reasonably silly. Weird to talk about injury luck but heaven forbid anyone suggest the pies ever had a bit of luck to win so many close games.

Fox are broadcasting Collingwood Recalls 3 times tonight. Followed by their practice match. FMD.
kill myself peter griffin GIF by Family Guy

Son had the Front Bar on; what an embarrassing show. Is it actually supposed to comedy 😳

Seemed nothing but a Collingwood w**k fest

Can’t believe anyone finds any of these 3 clowns funny; I mean I always knew that Maher bloke was an absolute moron and the half hour I saw of that show only solidified it. How on earth some of these clowns actually get on TV is absurd or superiors employ them goes to show what trouble AFL programming and commentary is when this is supposedly the best we’ve got.

Son had the Front Bar on; what an embarrassing show. Is it actually supposed to comedy 😳

Can’t believe anyone finds any of these 3 clowns funny; I mean I always knew that Maher bloke was an absolute moron and the half hour I saw of that show only solidified it. How on earth some of these clowns actually get on TV is absurd or superiors employ them goes to show what trouble AFL programming and commentary is when this is supposedly the best we’ve got.

Tough crowd

Grampa Simpson Meme GIF by MOODMAN

I watch it semi regularly, not a fan of Andy Maher, take or leave Mick Molloy, really like Sam Pang.

I also like Jason Dunstall on The Bounce as he is a sarcastic smart arse like me, rate Andrew Gaze as well, Cameron Mooney Nah.

Each to their own McI, I won't admit it in a public place;) but I actually think Nathan Buckley is one of the few good footy pundits/analysts going around, like him on The Couch and on SEN.

WOW... just WOW (insert head shake emoji)

I agree. I don’t find The Front Bar, and what ever the show Gaze is on, particularly interesting.
If it’s supposed to be comedy; it does a terrible job and if it’s supposed to be about footy, even worse. Nothing but a Collingwood circle jerk last night.

Went to listen to the Roar Deal and had the misfortune of having Maher on it 🙄and they actually called Maher beloved 🤮 by who exactly?

Remove this Banner Ad

Back