Is the NMFC board run by a bunch of imbeciles?

Remove this Banner Ad

However by 2015 the AFL wants to see Sydney and south-east Queensland hosting a game every week as is the case now in Perth and Adelaide.

You are all reading too much into this.

Who's to say it won't be 11 Southport matches?

Who's to say it won't be 3 North, 3 Melbourne, 3 Bulldogs and 2 Collingwood matches?

A lot more water has to go under the bridge between now and then.

We will win another 3 premierships before 2015.;)

Gee guys it seems to be that some of us don't trust our board one bit. In the Herald Sun today the following is written under the title Kanga Coast guards.

Duff said Kangaroo fans should not see the three home games at Carrara as a push for the club to relocate permanently to the Gold Coast.

"It's not under any consideration at all,'' Duff said.

http://www.heraldsun.news.com.au/footy/common/story_page/0,8033,19781747%5E19742,00.html

So Duff is telling us in his wishy washy way that we will not relocate permanently to the Gold Coast. Do we believe him? Is the NMFC board treating us like a bunch of imbeciles?

Gold coast Kangaroos or no Kangaroos I know which one I would prefer.

But seriously, well done to the board for being pro-active. Money is not just going to fall into our lap, footy is a business and any good company director will go and actively build a business plan to find a market. If the plan doesn't work then you got to change the plan. 11 games in Melbourne didn't work, games in Sydney didn't work, games in Canberra obviously didn't work or the board would not be looking somewhere else.

We don't know all the facts so we have to trust the board to do what is best for the club. I'm sure they love the club as much as we do, and want to see it prosper on and off the field.

Be a true, loyal supporter, back your team, back your coach, back your board.
We are all on the same side.

Zondor said:
Duff said Kangaroo fans should not see the three home games at Carrara as a push for the club to relocate permanently to the Gold Coast.

Then thats it. No more talk of relocation.It ain't happenin'.

Zondor said:

Hmmm, I'm surprised he didn't preface his statement with the words.....

"Read my lips".

Some harsh criticism of the board here IMO.

Maybe I like to go to sleep in my warm bed, safe in the knowledge that the board has the best interests of the club at heart. I am willing to give them the benefit of any doubt as they are much more qualified to make this decision than us simply saying it is the first step for complete relocation.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back