Rumour James Aish to re-sign with Brisbane Lions for 3 years

Remove this Banner Ad

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Remember a while ago I posted on BF that James Aish's Uncle, the Legend Michael Aish, told Rowie who is close friends of the family that he would never go to Port, would never go to Victoria and would most likely stay at Brisbane?
Looks like it was on the money.
Leppa and the CEO will look like wankas for giving him such a hard time in the media. And they wonder why everyone wants out?
Compare how Adelaide have spoken about Danger in the press compared to the pathetic way Aish was at the Lions.
It also came through his Uncle that when James was dropped he went in to see Leppa and asked what he would have to do to get back in the team. Leppas answer was "sign a contract".

Remember a while ago I posted on BF that James Aish's Uncle, the Legend Michael Aish, told Rowie who is close friends of the family that he would never go to Port, would never go to Victoria and would most likely stay at Brisbane?
Leppa and the CEO will look like wankas for giving him such a hard time in the media. And they wonder why everyone wants out?
Compare how Adelaide have spoken about Danger in the press compared to the pathetic way Aish was at the Lions.
It also came through his Uncle that when James was dropped he went in to see Leppa and asked what he would have to do to get back in the team. Leppas answer was "sign a contract".
Lol. If leppa said that then that is ****ed. Stupid comment.

Take this rumour with a grain of salt. Nothing confirmed anywhere.

I bumped into Michael early last week and he still said James hasnt made a decision but talks with Brisbane are better than they were a month ago. He believes its between Brisbane and Collingwood and that he hasnt attracted much attention from the 2 Adelaide sides

But someone on here said Aish leaving Brisbane was a 'done deal' !!

If I can't believe a Big Footy poster who uses the phrase 'done deal' then who am I to believe ??? All hope is lost !
Well, Sauce Merrett was on Triple this afternoon and stated that Craig Lamberts job is try and talk Aish and Redden into staying, so he made it pretty clear that Aish was halfway out the door.

I bumped into Michael early last week and he still said James hasnt made a decision but talks with Brisbane are better than they were a month ago. He believes its between Brisbane and Collingwood and that he hasnt attracted much attention from the 2 Adelaide sides
The reality is that I just cannot see anyone offering more money than Brisbane. 1.2 mill over three years is pretty damm good. I dont think anyone else will pay that.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back