Rumour James Aish to re-sign with Brisbane Lions for 3 years

Remove this Banner Ad

lol Beams won the best and fairest, it worked out just fine

I agree. But why are they the ones so sour about trading? Both clubs should be happy with last years outcome and no reason they can't both be happy with the outcome of this trade.

Also I didn't realise with pick one in the pre-season draft you can get 4 players. All I have been hearing is if Adelaide don't get enough for Danger he will go in the draft, same with Treloar Carlise and Aish

Wow, you're right, we should start sending our top 10 picks off for QLD players, like Seedsman! How does Pick 2 for Seeds, straight swap sound? Or should we throw in Aish to make the deal a bit sweeter?

Pretty sure this stereotypical "Collingwood trading mindset" is only actually held by select Brisbane fans.

Wow, you're right, we should start sending our top 10 picks off for QLD players, like Seedsman! How does Pick 2 for Seeds, straight swap sound? Or should we throw in Aish to make the deal a bit sweeter?
Now you're being silly.
Without meaning to re-ignite the flames of last year, you were happy to poach a contracted player and happy to accept a, (presumably) un-contracted player, (Bell) that's my point.

Now you're being silly.
Without meaning to re-ignite the flames of last year, you were happy to poach a contracted player and happy to accept a, (presumably) un-contracted player, (Bell) that's my point.

Poaching a player who requested a trade, can you figure out whats wrong with that sentence?

Poaching a player who requested a trade, can you figure out whats wrong with that sentence?
Here we go again.
He requested a trade after you guys offered him $$ at least half way through the year.
Please spare me the Dad stuff too:rolleyes:
Over and out

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I agree. But why are they the ones so sour about trading? Both clubs should be happy with last years outcome and no reason they can't both be happy with the outcome of this trade.

Exactly.

Beams is a proven gun.

Crisp had a great year and hopefully continues on with it.
DeGoey looks good hopefully becomes the gun we need.
Greenwood is looking more like the steak knives atm.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back