Roast Jay Schulz shouldn't have played vs Collingwood - AFL slams MRP

Remove this Banner Ad

LOLLL! They wait for him to play a game 5 days after he got suspended and seven days later admit they are wrong.

If you realise you have made mistake and a week has gone past, it's best to just shut up because everyone was already moving on.

The AFL as an organisation, I have no respect for at all and I haven't for a few years now.

For those complaining about these things you need to actually think globally about the AFL's handling of serious situations over the past 15 years. It borders on pathetic.

It is all slanted towards money making and hiding controversies under the rug.

Melbourne didn't tank, but we punish them anyway.

AFL didn't tip Essendon off, but we punish them anyway.

GCS/GWS/Brisbane/Sydney have leg ups that destroy the legitimacy of the game.

Drug testing - results are kept in house to save the reputation of the AFL.

All in the name of making money.

Schulz did nothing last Thursday so I doubt we win if he doesn't play.

We lost because we were too toop heavy and allowed Broadbent to do as he pleases.

Having said that, Schulz should have been suspended regardless of whether they were playing us or not.

Threads like this crack me up, so pointless. You guys had best be focusing on the job at hand this weekend rather than looking back to last week at something you cant change and having a whinge (no offense). Fair enough if it was a final and the player in question played really well and ended your season, but you blokes have 8 games left to consolidate a spot in the top 4-6.

Threads like this crack me up, so pointless. You guys had best be focusing on the job at hand this weekend rather than looking back to last week at something you cant change and having a whinge (no offense). Fair enough if it was a final and the player in question played really well and ended your season, but you blokes have 8 games left to consolidate a spot in the top 4-6.
Thanks, now f**k off

Agreed.
Whether he plays or not shouldn't make any difference, we should've beaten them.
Anything else is a cop out.

Although I agree with you that this thread is pointless.

Luckily it's a footy forum and not a coaching panel so what we focus on during the week has no effect on the game at hand.

Whether threads are pointless or not are for us to determine on our board and not you.

You can bet your life that our club and players are preparing for Saturday afternoon and will hit West Coke hard, but in the meantime our supporters are free to discuss or whine about anything we seem fit, especially on our own board.

Now run a long whilst I make it easier for you to not post here in this pointless thread!

Threads like this crack me up, so pointless. You guys had best be focusing on the job at hand this weekend rather than looking back to last week
Shush.. your club is a 5 minute egg that was gifted flags with a startup state team

You're a McDonald's franchise

So stfu and get me some fries with that

(Log in to remove this ad.)

They should also give us a retrospective premiership for Jason Cloke being rubbed out. Should probably throw in another couple for Rocca's point/goal and the year that Toby Thoolen got injured. The team never recovered after Toby "The Barometer" Thoolen went down.

I miss the big Toblerone

s**t sorry, thanks for the advice, I'll get back to winning AFL games off my own boot using Tapatalk.

Maxwell in the pre season (2008?), he got off, the rule changed.
Maxwell did not benefit from a wrong decision he was ****ed over by a wrong decision , we had to take it to the privvy council to get him off, the morons were so pissed off they changed the rules to ensure it never happened again.
It was the day Golem ate a dick.

Last edited:
Most of this thread reads like a bad parody. For serious, "we could of (sic) won coz Schulz kicked a goal he should not of (sic)"

These are Schoolz's stats for the game.

H11qWM1.jpg

I submit that even our illustrious Johnny 'Shanks' Butcherb would have slotted in and made and such an impact.

To cry 'this cost us a win' is so laughable. The only people who should be upset are Carlton's Gibbs fans.

(PS. Mrp still got it right, Evans stuffed up)

Most of this thread reads like a bad parody. For serious, "we could of (sic) won coz Schulz kicked a goal he should not of (sic)"

H11qWM1.jpg

I submit that even our illustrious Johnny 'Shanks' Butcherb would have slotted in and made and such an impact.

To cry 'this cost us a win' is so laughable. The only people who should be upset are Carlton's Gibbs fans.

He should not of Played according to the Idiot Evans.

We lost by less then a Kick and He Kicked One.

God Try Mate.:rolleyes::straining:

H11qWM1.jpg

I'm not sure if you're aware of basic logic, but if Schulz didn't play the entire game would of been different, only an idiot would take his stats out and then say that would be the new result. If Schulz didn't play we might of won, a stupid mistake let him play and we lost...

There's no way of knowing what the result would have been if he hadn't played, and it's ridiculous to say so. You just have to look at the unexpected impact Rioli had on the Hawks game the week before with Roughhead out.

But the MRP did get it wrong and that's inexcusable. They also got the Franklin one wrong.
And that's the bottom line.

And I think Evans has a lot to answer for

H11qWM1.jpg

It doesn't matter whether we would have won or not.
We didn't, you guys blew us out of the water in the first quarter and then held on.
Too good on the night.

There's no way of knowing what the result would have been if he hadn't played, and it's ridiculous to say so. You just have to look at the unexpected impact Rioli had on the Hawks game the week before with Roughhead out.

But the MRP did get it wrong and that's inexcusable. They also got the Franklin one wrong.
And that's the bottom line.

And I think Evans has a lot to answer for

I thought the AFL might be better run with out ANDY D and AA but it;s just as worse with Evans and Gillon McLachlan

I'm not sure if you're aware of basic logic, but if Schulz didn't play the entire game would of been different, only an idiot would take his stats out and then say that would be the new result. If Schulz didn't play we might of won, a stupid mistake let him play and we lost...

I know basic logic, yes. But basic rules are that if a player is suspended, another takes his place. So basically another forward would play. It's not like he had 30 touches and kicked 6 goals. In fact his form has been ordinary all season.

You might have won, but probably not. I could just add easily speculate that Mitch Harvey plays and kicks 3 goals on debut. Or we play a smaller forward that suits wet weather. Or if me aunty had bollocks she'd be me uncle.

It doesn't matter whether we would have won or not.
We didn't, you guys blew us out of the water in the first quarter and then held on.
Too good on the night.

Respect. I'm aware this is your guys' playground so I'll stop pissing on your swings, but in closing... isn't the MRP/tribunal supposed to be independent of the afl? If so, why is Evans talking out of school?

[QUOTE="SaintChris, post: 39624172, member: 154188”]Respect. I'm aware this is your guys' playground so I'll stop pissing on your swings, but in closing... isn't the MRP/tribunal supposed to be independent of the afl? If so, why is Evans talking out of school?[/QUOTE]

AFL can Challenge Descions they seem that the MRP get’s wrong

Remove this Banner Ad

Back