Who won this trade?

• Fremantle

Votes: 1 7.7%
  • GWS

Votes: 12 92.3%

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

You’ll spew? Think about Demons fans!
Meh we flipped him for Pick 6 and grabbed Stevie May who came just behind Petracca in our best & fairest. Freo needed a forward and chose Hogan over Ben King.

Meh we flipped him for Pick 6 and grabbed Stevie May who came just behind Petracca in our best & fairest. Freo needed a forward and chose Hogan over Ben King.

You've got a soon to be 29 who didn't make you better as a team.

I wouldn't be claiming too much.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I guess the question here is what is 'cheap'? A club will bite but at what price?
I wouldnt want to spend more value than maybe pick 45-50. Understand if that might not get it done, but then we don't get him, not fussed at all.

I wouldnt want to spend more value than maybe pick 45-50. Understand if that might not get it done, but then we don't get him, not fussed at all.

The way the talk is going there should be enough interest to get more than a single third round pick for Hogan but absolutely understand not wanting to go higher. As has been said Freo should be the perfect place for him, 100% needed at a club that if not a top challenger at least has reason to be positive and expect improvement.

IF Fremantle let him go cheap there's something concerning them.

Hogan has huge potential but I imagine sneaking his fu** buddy into his house and causing a quarantine breach was the last straw. I gotta admit I'm a bit concerned as an Eagles supporter by the great culture that Longmuir is building at Freo right now.
Nothing wrong with Longmuir he is actually doing a great job at fremantle. Think your letting the purple blind your vision here

Dont see a huge problem taking him on. Back your club in.
He's just a young man who likes the cash and the gash.
Is it s crime now to sneak a girl into your room ? Stupid times.
Giants will take him on if noone else does. Good pickup.

If you called it a sex "addiction" the flogs would tell us to feel somehow sorry for him.
Make him feel at home and feed him what he likes. If he's kicking 50+ a season we'd be laughing calling him a "larrikin".

Some of you lot need to live a little.

You've got a soon to be 29 who didn't make you better as a team.

I wouldn't be claiming too much.
Jokes on you, we used 23 on Tom sparrow, an up and coming inside mid.

Can never have enough key defenders and inside mids. 😂

Good luck to Jesse but doubt he comes back to melb, fresh start in the orange 🍊 will be happening.

Back