Traded Jesse Hogan [Traded to GWS for Pick #54]

Who won this trade?

• Fremantle

Votes: 1 7.7%
  • GWS

Votes: 12 92.3%

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

lol and that shows you have the closed mind not myself.
Your club didnt support a player who had massive injuries and family issues.

But hey, it was because of both 🤣

As one of your more famous fans here would say.
“Very tony abbot toughguy”
There’s an argument Freo are very poor at looking after “bad boys”. A decent part of it is The West being an absolute gutter rag and us not being West Coast but there’s no doubt we shoot ourselves in the foot as well and don’t do enough to try to make it work - likely Bells doing.

But your players anonymity is one of the few advantages your club gets. Toby Greene would have lasted 5 seconds with us in this fishbowl state and I refuse to not put almost all the blame on Hogan himself who took the piss over here. Turning up drunk to training just doesn’t fly with me. Glad for him as a person that he got his s**t in order with you though.

Sunshine is a lad but not cut out mentally for AFL football as indicated by being unable to last even a preseason with a WAFL team. Would have thought spitting the dummy and sitting out a year told you that.

Now with my mod hat on, we allow a bit more leeway in these threads for banter but if you keep flinging insults at posters you’ll be removed

Last edited:
If Hogan has another year like his 2023 effort he will be a massive success story for us and as one previous posted stated one of the few benefits our club has.
Pair that with our pretty competitive club record and it almost makes us a destination for talented players who have strayed looking for a fresh start. Lobb wanted to return as well a few times...I think it's a good sign that once players are there they generally don't have much negative to say.
Hogan was an easy punt to take at that price....wonder if we can find another gem.

lol and that shows you have the closed mind not myself.
Your club didnt support a player who had massive injuries and family issues.

But hey, it was because of both 🤣

As one of your more famous fans here would say.
“Very tony abbot toughguy”
Tough man Tony Abbott Tactics.... get it right mate lol

now where is @general_giant

Back