Jewish Peoples and Israel - Are They Hypocrites???

Remove this Banner Ad

Well I guess after I take a butchers knife and go murder your whole family for no reason other than because they are Jewish I think you can bulldoze my house. Fair?
Deal!
Just stop the genocide of a whole population first then its square xx
I think Palestines losing on average 8 kids a day? or 7 kids?? not sure

i've been researching a general Erskine

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/George_Erskine#/media/File:Georgeerskine.jpg

220px-Georgeerskine.jpg

He's one of the heroes that landed at Normandy on d day to save all those Jewish folk from evil Nazis. He commanded the British 7th armored division at Normandy. He was also a personal assistant to the queen for about ten years in the fifties and sixties. He also ran camps just like Auschwitz when he was in command of British forces in Kenya. He also bombed women and children, destroyed crops.Millions of bombs were dropped on civilians while he was in charge in Kenya. The worst atrocities of that campaign were committed under his command. He had leaflets dropped depicting African women beaten raped and babies hacked out to show what happens if you oppose British rule. He ran some pretty brutal camps in Kenya, slave camps the Germans would of been impressed with. He could be credited with hundreds of thousands of murders.

The guy was a monster. For his war crimes he was given a cushy job as a personal assistant to the queen. He was one of heroes who saved the world on june sixth 1944 after all and saved all those Jewish folks from them concentration camps.

Deal!
Just stop the genocide of a whole population first then its square xx
I think Palestines losing on average 8 kids a day? or 7 kids?? not sure

LOL.

Genocide? The 'Palestinian' population in 1948 (Israel's day of independence) was around 1 million. It is now 4-5 million and growing faster than ever. Wow some genocide... Your propaganda only gets you so far.. until you start learning the facts.

What's your source for 8 or 7 kids a day? Pallywood?

Scouring the Internet to find some quote from some religious nutter who does in no way shape or form represent Israel doesn't say anything, Lester.

We've done this before Strauchnyy, it's a mainstream view.

An Israeli group of prominent rabbis' wives has urged Jewish girls not to date or work with Arabs, underscoring the rising power of the religious Right and fuelling fears of growing racism in the country.

The incident is the latest in a series of anti-Arab initiatives by Israel's religious Right. Earlier this month there was outrage after dozens of municipal rabbis signed a petition urging Jews not to rent or sell homes to non-Jews. The petition was widely condemned, including by Benjamin Netanyahu, the prime minister. But a poll published this week found that 44 per cent of Israeli Jews supported the rabbis' call, while 48 per cent were opposed.

A few weeks ago Jewish residents protested in the Tel Aviv suburb of Bat Yam, warning Jewish women to stay away from Arab men

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/wor...bis-wives-call-on-Jews-not-to-date-Arabs.html

And you avoided my other question.

Can a Goy become Prime Minister of the Jewish State?

LOL.

Genocide? The 'Palestinian' population in 1948 (Israel's day of independence) was around 1 million. It is now 4-5 million and growing faster than ever. Wow some genocide... Your propaganda only gets you so far.. until you start learning the facts.

What's your source for 8 or 7 kids a day? Pallywood?
LOL

The population of Palestine in 1947 was 900,000. Population today of whole region is 4 million. Majority, squeezed into the Gaza Strip and the West Bank

Back in 1947 there were 600,000 Jews in the region. Today there is 6.5 million who occupy most of Palestine.
Thats some growth/

Facts
2,100 Palestinian kids have been killed since 2001
130 Jewish children

Get your head out of the sand

The population of Palestine in 1947 was 900,000. Population today of whole region is 4 million. Majority, squeezed into the Gaza Strip and the West Bank

The population of Palestine in 1948 was 1,900,000, of whom 68% were Arabs and 32% were Jews.

Back in 1947 there were 600,000 Jews in the region. Today there is 6.5 million who occupy most of Palestine.
Thats some growth/

According to Israeli and Palestinian estimates from 2014, the population in Israel and the Palestinian territories stands at roughly from 6.08 - to 6.2 million Palestinians and 6.10 million Jews.

1,760,037 Palestinians live in the Gaza Strip 0–14 years: 44.7%
2,790,331 Palestinians live in the West Bank 0–14 years: 33.7%
1,688,600 Palestinians live in Israel Palestinian 0–14 years: 37.5% Israeli 0–14 years of their population: 25.5%

Facts
130 Jewish children

This equates to genocide does it?

We've done this before Strauchnyy, it's a mainstream view.

An Israeli group of prominent rabbis' wives has urged Jewish girls not to date or work with Arabs, underscoring the rising power of the religious Right and fuelling fears of growing racism in the country.

The incident is the latest in a series of anti-Arab initiatives by Israel's religious Right. Earlier this month there was outrage after dozens of municipal rabbis signed a petition urging Jews not to rent or sell homes to non-Jews. The petition was widely condemned, including by Benjamin Netanyahu, the prime minister. But a poll published this week found that 44 per cent of Israeli Jews supported the rabbis' call, while 48 per cent were opposed.

A few weeks ago Jewish residents protested in the Tel Aviv suburb of Bat Yam, warning Jewish women to stay away from Arab men

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/wor...bis-wives-call-on-Jews-not-to-date-Arabs.html

Again Lester, this is irrelevant to my point. My point being, All citizens of Israel, be it jewish or arab, share equal rights under the law. Now you have ignored that fact and ignored the fact that on the other side of the coin in Arab countries, Jews are in fact considered second class citizens and by law, discriminated against.

Between 1920 and 1970, 900,000 Jews were expelled from Arab and other Muslim countries from Morocco to Iran, from Turkey to Yemen, including places where they had lived for twenty centuries.

Jews were systematically expelled after a de facto “Statute of the Jews” was instituted. A combination of six legal, economic, and political measures aimed at isolating Jews in society was instituted:
  • Denationalization
  • Legal discrimination
  • Isolation and sequestration
  • Economic despoilment
  • Socioeconomic discrimination
  • Pogroms or similar acts
For example, In Libya, in 1953, Jews were subjected to restrictions and became victims of economic boycotts. The Maccabi sports club was forcibly opened to Arab members in 1954. A decree was issued on 9 May 1957 obliging Libyans with relatives in Israel to register at the Libyan boycott office, even though at that point, 90 percent of the Jews had already left. On 3 December 1958, Tripoli’s Jewish community ceased to be an independent entity. Thereafter it was overseen by a state-appointed commissioner. Legal exclusion worsened. In 1960, Jews were prohibited from acquiring new possessions. They were no longer allowed to vote, hold public office, or serve in the army or the police. On 2 April 1960, Alliance Israélite Universelle schools were closed.

Currently today, Jews are treated like dirt in Arab countries (in complete stark contrast to how Israeli-arabs are treated in Israel). In fact, there has been a rescue mission to save some of the last surviving Jews in Yemen to save them from persecution. Real persecution Lester, this is much more than marriage preferences.

http://www.jpost.com/Israel-News/Re...en-brought-to-Israel-in-secret-mission-448639

Now, I'll respond to your aricle, where is this poll coming from? in the same article (which dates back to 2010) it states it has 27 signatories (lol), denounced by the prime minister and only quotes some poll run by that newspaper. Hardly the voice of all Israelis. Even if there are those who believe it, how is that any different to those in Islam preaching that muslims only marrying muslims? Lester, Have you been to the area? I have and I can tell you that most Israelis want a 2 state solution and majority do not demonstrate against the Arabs. Again, a couple dozen religious nutters, is not the voice of the country Lester. But when you ask the Palestinians their answer, it is very different. In fact, 2/3 Palestinians support the bloody stabbings of Israelis (so 67% support murder, as long as they are Israeli/Jew - just WOW.) and less than half support a 2 state solution.

http://www.jpost.com/Arab-Israeli-C...n-no-longer-support-two-state-solution-417792

If there was a poll asking Arabs if it would be ok to marry a Jew? what do you think the answer would be Lester?

A quote from Abbas on 28 July 2010 "I will never allow a single Israeli to live among us on Palestinian land." Your thoughts?

Jews/Israelis are not even allowed entry into some arab countries and are NOT given equal rights by the law if they already reside there. This is in stark contrast to Israeli-arabs in Israel who are allowed to join the Israeli soccer team, parliament and even the IDF.

Lester, where is your outcry here? Or do you only consider Israel as a persecutor? Whilst your crying over some rabbis, by minority, protesting inter marriage, you have arabs supporting, by majority, stabbing. Wow. And then you complain about the Jews/Israelis? Do you see how your morality is questioned here?

From the above, and as you are probably aware, any persecution suffered by Arabs-Israelis in Israel is microscopic compared to real persecution suffered by Jews in Arab countries.

And you avoided my other question.

Can a Goy become Prime Minister of the Jewish State?

I don't know? I assume by your question they cannot? Alright. Can a non-Australian be an Australian prime minister (honestly, I don't know this answer)? Can a non-muslim become a dictator in Iran? No. Can a jew become a president in a Arab country? I dont think so. But it's only wrong in Israel correct?

Lester, my overarching point is that Israel treat their Israeli-arabs like kings compared to how Israelis/jews are treated in arab countries. Yet you put the microscope on Israel, whilst ignoring real evil and persecution.

Last edited:
LOL

Thats some growth

You said Israel was committing genocide against Palestinians. Genocide would imply the Palestinian population was being murdered out. But it's the opposite it is growing. You either do not know the meaning of the word genocide or you just have no idea what is actually occurring.

Facts
130 Jewish children

Get your head out of the sand

LOL so pretty much a week in Nigeria, or Syria, or other parts of the ME.

Facts:
Hamas shoot rockets from schools, mosques, public residential areas with the sole intention of murder and therefore maximising the risk palestinian deaths from return fire (as shocking as this is) for the gullible to march out in anger at Israel. In other words, Israel has no choice but to protect its own citizens by stopping these attacks which unfortantely lead to unintended casualties. The other option is let Hamas continue terrorising their own citizens - what do you do in Israel's position here smarty pants?

Hamas indoctronate hate and support stabbings and murder of innocent israelis. Consequently Palestinian teenagers (many 16-17 yrs old) go on stabbing sprees and are shot in the process - do you count these in your list?

Palestinian authority pay monthly salaries to terrorists

FACT: these points mean that more Palestinians leaders' actions DIRECTLY contribute to the numbers that Israel is trying to avoid.

Looking at numbers whilst ignoring the entire context makes you a simpleton nuffie.

Genocide would imply the Palestinian population was being murdered out..

Well, i dont think that is the exact wording used in Article 2 of the Convention on the Prevention and Punishment of the Crime of Genocide (1948 ... )

Well, i dont think that is the exact wording used in Article 2 of the Convention on the Prevention and Punishment of the Crime of Genocide (1948 ... )

Subutai/CountrRace or whatever you go by these days... I've always wondered which footy team you actually support as it keeps changing with your alias. It's not Geelong is it?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Given that most of the Palestinians support the stabbings, terrorism and bombing of Israeli civilans.. I think they would committ genocide if they had the power to do so. Probably why the Israeli's arnt rushing to carve out half their country for them.

Also I think the Israelis do care about about avoiding casualties because if they didnt care they wouldnt drop leaflets, send text messages to target areas. Not to mention in Hamas's terrorism Manuel it mentions the advantages of hiding amongst civilians as the israelis try to avoid unnecessary casualties. There is also the point that with every Palestinian casualty, the world goes bezerk.. you would think Israel is aware of this and wants to avoid it...

Last edited:
Given that most of the Palestinians support the stabbings, terrorism and bombing of Israeli civilans.. I think they would committ genocide if they had the power to do so. Probably why the Israeli's arnt rushing to carve out half their country for them.
Well, of course you would think that. :cool:

Last edited:
Nope, just thought the poster's summation of 2000 over 15 years not being reflective of the word genocide.
Still your response was misleading but surely you don't doubt the deaths.
The word genocide might be extreme, but sometime in the distant future I hope that they are called for it.

Also I think the Israelis do care about about avoiding casualties because if they didnt care they wouldnt drop leaflets, send text messages to target areas. Not to mention in Hamas's terrorism Manuel it mentions the advantages of hiding amongst civilians as the israelis try to avoid unnecessary casualties. There is also the point that with every Palestinian casualty, the world goes bezerk.. you would think Israel is aware of this and wants to avoid it...
I suppose it depends on which news media you believe, for me I tend to believe the UN personnel that were at the hospitals and schools.

Also a pea shooter against missiles isn't really what I would call a fair fight.

Last edited:
You said Israel was committing genocide against Palestinians. Genocide would imply the Palestinian population was being murdered out. But it's the opposite it is growing. You either do not know the meaning of the word genocide or you just have no idea what is actually occurring.

LOL so pretty much a week in Nigeria, or Syria, or other parts of the ME.

Facts:
Hamas shoot rockets from schools, mosques, public residential areas with the sole intention of murder and therefore maximising the risk palestinian deaths from return fire (as shocking as this is) for the gullible to march out in anger at Israel. In other words, Israel has no choice but to protect its own citizens by stopping these attacks which unfortantely lead to unintended casualties. The other option is let Hamas continue terrorising their own citizens - what do you do in Israel's position here smarty pants?

Hamas indoctronate hate and support stabbings and murder of innocent israelis. Consequently Palestinian teenagers (many 16-17 yrs old) go on stabbing sprees and are shot in the process - do you count these in your list?

Palestinian authority pay monthly salaries to terrorists

FACT: these points mean that more Palestinians leaders' actions DIRECTLY contribute to the numbers that Israel is trying to avoid.

Looking at numbers whilst ignoring the entire context makes you a simpleton nuffie.
So the killings are fine? Why is Palestinian life no more valuable than a Jews?

Whatever else is happening in other parts of the world is of no relevance to the plight of the Palestinians. How could you 'LOL' at children being killed? Thats sickening.

The propaganda you push as a result of this self entitlement complex that exists- makes you blinded as to how Palestinian ways of living is so severely unequal.

If you think he doesn't know the definition of genocide, why did you have a go at him for it instead of teaching him?

Between 1920 and 1970, 900,000 Jews were expelled from Arab and other Muslim countries from Morocco to Iran, from Turkey to Yemen, including places where they had lived for twenty centuries.

So Jews lived in peace for twenty centuries in these countries until the mid-20th century? It sounds like the Zionists have a lot to answer for.

Now, I'll respond to your aricle, where is this poll coming from? in the same article (which dates back to 2010) it states it has 27 signatories (lol), denounced by the prime minister and only quotes some poll run by that newspaper. Hardly the voice of all Israelis.

The survey was was conducted by the Harry S. Truman Institute for the Advancement of Peace at the Hebrew University of Jerusalem and the Palestinian Center for Policy and Survey Research in Ramallah (PSR).

http://www.haaretz.com/israel-news/...forbidding-rentals-to-arabs-in-safed-1.333825

The rest of your post is an attempt to distract from Israel's poor behaviour by a 'not as bad as' logical fallacy. If Israel expects to be regarded as a modern Western democracy - and receive massive US funding and political support from countries such as Australia - then it needs to be held against our standards not those of Arab countries. You must live in another universe if you think Israeli treatment of the people they control in the Palestinian Occupied Territories is anything like 'treating their Israeli-arabs like kings'.

If you think he doesn't know the definition of genocide, why did you have a go at him for it instead of teaching him?
Genocide is the deliberate killing of a large group of people, especially those of a particular nation or ethnic group.. Statistically the death count of Palestinians supports this..

It's interesting that some debate about who did what to whom based on race and or religion.

Surely that is irrelevant to the way forward?

People need to be compensated for property loss or victims of crime.

All the people of Israel own this issue together not just one race. That's how nations work.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back