Rumour JJ off to Freo

Remove this Banner Ad

Do not want. This bloke is s**t scared of actually playing as a defender, but if you used his goal-hungry sense higher up the ground he'd get his arse kicked with an actual defender on him. Massively overrated, a big frontrunner, and someone who gets found out when his team isn't winning (which is a lot of the time for Freo).

Between Danyle Pearce somehow still getting a game and the Hill boys, we do not need another guy of that style. I would take him on $350,000 at most.

'Style'?

You just named three black guys and said you dont want another black guy.... JJ and Pearce are in no way alike apart from their skin colour.

Sounds like a theme......

'Style'?

You just named three black guys and said you dont want another black guy.... JJ and Pearce are in no way alike apart from their skin colour.

Sounds like a theme......
One is Aboriginal and another a South African?

Weird.

Go on the Freo board and see how much I've spoken about Aboriginal rights.

Fremantle should use that money to pay our Ross Lyon's contract instead. That will help their club more than any player in the competition could.

Considering where Freo are at, and watching Brad Hill run around. There's just no damn point getting good blokes on good coin when Freo are so far off competing. Keep your money Freo use it wisely, rebuild properly and don't be the Freo of old.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Wouldnt surprise me.
Freo are entirely incapable of developing their own young talent under Lyon so will probably try and recruit someone that another club has already developed and actually given games to (e.g Brad Hill, Joel Hamling, Cam McCarthy, Harley Bennell).

If you had stayed until the end you would realise he helped them win
Really?

The amount of times he was done for htb or tackled or shithouse kicking overruled any of his positives.

Hes been found out and now is suffering for it. Like a des headland all over again

On SM-G920I using BigFooty.com mobile app

Really?

The amount of times he was done for htb or tackled or shithouse kicking overruled any of his positives.

Hes been found out and now is suffering for it. Like a des headland all over again

You clearly don't know anything about football. That, or you're rather salty (worry not, you're not alone there).

West Coast would probably give up a couple of first rounders for a player as dynamic as JJ. He's only about 10 times the player Lewis Jetta is.

You clearly don't know anything about football. That, or you're rather salty (worry not, you're not alone there).

West Coast would probably give up a couple of first rounders for a player as dynamic as JJ. He's only about 10 times the player Lewis Jetta is.

Ummmmmm, therefore he must be 9 times better than Masten.

Really?

Oh OK I now see your agenda,

Player linked to Freo

Instantly hates player

Bias on high alert

Try watching games without that log on your shoulder

I'm sure the eagles would be very interested but not 2 first rounders Interested

Sent from my E6653 using Tapatalk

Remove this Banner Ad

Back