AFL Autopsy JLT 1: 9 point loss to Carlton

Remove this Banner Ad

Worsfold is coaching that’s why he can’t adapt or change when the opposition denys how we want to play.
Stooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooop

31266891.jpg

Rules for trolling
1. Be subtle
2. Never, ever show you are hurt

Richmond troll: 0
Fridge16: 1

Next....

Hit a nerve did i?
Oh mate. Carlton would've kicked a single behind last night and struck one of yours so don't give me that.

It was the first hitout of the year for the team and you're already on the "Worsfold's fault" s**t.

There's pessimism and then there's this.

I look forward to coming in here post match and watch as people tear shreds into players for not hitting targets or missing goals with poor match skills in early March.

Then, and only then, will footy be back good and proper!

This guy gets it

Oh mate. Carlton would've kicked a single behind last night and struck one of yours so don't give me that.

It was the first hitout of the year for the team and you're already on the "Worsfold's fault" s**t.

There's pessimism and then there's this.

I wasn’t really a fan of Worsfold from the biggning

I have put a line through Hartley and Long - both have ability but I think they will always be players who make too many mistakes.

Hartley is just too unreliable in the air.

I wasn’t really a fan of Worsfold from the biggning
I don't care if you were the president of his fanclub.

We've had a single practice game and it's like you've already resigned yourself to us being spooners.

I don't care if you were the president of his fanclub.

We've had a single practice game and it's like you've already resigned yourself to us being spooners.

What hell no.

the club talked big this week saying how they are ready etc and they put in a soft effort didn’t backed up what they said that was really disappointing.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Parish was disappointing for mine he should have been setting himself for a big game to really grab a spot in the side and he was extremely average.
Struggled to impact at the contest - as did Langford and McGrath (although he looked great when he got it Outside).

Remove this Banner Ad

Back