• Carlton

Votes: 88 11.6%
  • another Vic club

Votes: 258 34.0%
  • another Non Vic Club

Votes: 14 1.8%

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

Local lad, going nowhere surely. Fagan has to build the club around him. Just needs to take a pair of sheathes to that haircut. Its not 1996.

Don't think a sheath would do anything to his hair except hold it in place.

We need a young KPP with already 2 to 3 years in the system. We have 2 first round draft picks courtesy of Lids and beleive it or not but we will have cap space next year courtesy of Lids and Yarran.

We will throw this at every club who has young KPP out of contract. If not Schache we will try someone else.

Also with the Melbourne argument its sad to say but Martin aside I would pick Melbournes midfield any day over ours. Oliver, Petracca, Brayshaw, Viney, Vince, Tyson, Jones and throw in the best ruckman in the comp. Thats almost as good reading as the GWS mids.

There's more chance of Dustin Martin winning Australian of the year than there is Josh Shache going to Richmond.

You can take that to the bank

There's more chance of Dustin Martin winning Australian of the year than there is Josh Shache going to Richmond.

You can take that to the bank

Do you have any other stories for us this morning?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Word is Josh Schache management is shopping around in Victoria and looking for big contract. What some clubs are looking at paying is $700k. The front runners appear to be Tigers and Blues. Tigers from word have bigger salary cap and Blues could be in same scenario with Daisy Thomas looking to significantly decrease paying price or maybe not even being on Blues list next year, still plenty to play out there. Discussed on Footy show

Could this mean that Josh Schache will leave Brisbane Lions but most likely will come at cost of few high picks. Where will Josh Schache end up next year?

Please contribute to thread and vote

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Barring last year which was a bit of a fluke, we don't tend to land the players we go for. I'm saying blues.

Only way we will get Schache is if SOS is willing to offload a first round. Tigers have 2 second round picks this year and one next year and Blues have stocked up on forwards last few years with Harry McKay Weitering Jack Silvagni not to mention Ben Silvagni future FS coming to Blues too. We need mids and top range Mids too

Case if Tigers really want him they will get him

Tigers would have salary cap over Pies I think. More likely to stay at Lions than go to Pies IMO
Don't think salary cap is going to be a huge issue for either club once the new CBA is finalised.

I doubt Carlton need another young KPF, already have a few decent quality ones coming through they need to develop. Better off spending salary cap on some mature quality midfielders.

We have the cap room and picks, we definitely need another KPF, Shache not shown much but is talented and will be one for the future, looks like he's not happy getting pumped every week and probably sucking the enjoyment out of football for him.

Sent from my HTC 2PS6200 using Tapatalk

Word is Josh Schache management is shopping around in Victoria and looking for big contract. What some clubs are looking at paying is $700k. The front runners appear to be Tigers and Blues. Tigers from word have bigger salary cap and Blues could be in same scenario with Daisy Thomas looking to significantly decrease paying price or maybe not even being on Blues list next year, still plenty to play out there. Discussed on Footy show

Could this mean that Josh Schache will leave Brisbane Lions but most likely will come at cost of few high picks. Where will Josh Schache end up next year?

Please contribute to thread and vote

Much will depend on Dusty ... If Schache is worth 700k ... Dusty is worth $1.4 million

Much will depend on Martin ... If Schache is worth 700k ... Martin is worth $1.4 million

I think you're paying him on potential though for 700k. Under the assumption that he's a top 5 KPF in 2022.

If he wants to be paid on potential maybe Lions is where he should stay and repay them for giving him a chance at AFL footy.

Funnily enough if you believe the media reports it's basically either a 2 year deal with Brisbane at 500k or a 5 year deal with a Vic club at around 700-800k.

Back