(Log in to remove this ad.)

Nickimus Rex

Club Legend
Mar 30, 2014
AFL Club
Brisbane Lions
Other Teams
Dolphins, Seattle Kraken
Simplicity might be killing the cat here, but here are my Magpie kit ideas.

Traditional 90s kit as their primary with white shorts (due to the white base), swooping away with black shorts.
Instead of having one clash, there are two alternates which stray only slightly from their two primary kits and allow the pies to go light or dark if required depending on the opponent.

Shout out to the design from GB Designs for the black and gold alternate kit, and the magpienato swooper.
2022_magpies_1122021.png

Nickimus Rex

Club Legend
Mar 30, 2014
AFL Club
Brisbane Lions
Other Teams
Dolphins, Seattle Kraken
Posting one more for today.

Back to the 70s for the 'Scray - bringing back the tri-bands. I also like the idea of not necessarily having white shorts for away, as well as a choice of alternate kits instead of a clash. The alternate is an idea to make it more like a yoke but also make try and make it more French in a way due to the teams Napoleanic history. A lot of French heraldry (i.e. shields) that I have found have a stripe or two at the top and then the rest of the shield. This is a very basic attempt to replicate this without adding anything else to the kit.

2022_bulldogs_1122021.png

Nickimus Rex

Club Legend
Mar 30, 2014
AFL Club
Brisbane Lions
Other Teams
Dolphins, Seattle Kraken
Giants this time

Never Surrender moved to home, some brief accents added to the kits too. My personal favourite white yoke added to the first alternate, and second is purely a mix of the never surrender and the classic design with the "side G". Toyo Tires has also had the box removed.

2022_giants_1122021.png

Supercheapgiants

As long as Giants win
Aug 7, 2021
North of the South, South of the North
AFL Club
GWS
Giants this time

Never Surrender moved to home, some brief accents added to the kits too. My personal favourite white yoke added to the first alternate, and second is purely a mix of the never surrender and the classic design with the "side G". Toyo Tires has also had the box removed.

View attachment 1302464

Personally I reckon you should add the white outline to the full orange clash, and that the current home should still feature somewhere.

On iPhone using BigFooty.com mobile app

Nickimus Rex

Club Legend
Mar 30, 2014
AFL Club
Brisbane Lions
Other Teams
Dolphins, Seattle Kraken
Personally I reckon you should add the white outline to the full orange clash, and that the current home should still feature somewhere.

On iPhone using BigFooty.com mobile app
I've always felt the white takes away from the design a bit. I get the home kit one, but the current design is only 1 year old, i would much rather a mix of the designs myself.

Nickimus Rex

Club Legend
Mar 30, 2014
AFL Club
Brisbane Lions
Other Teams
Dolphins, Seattle Kraken
Random concept based on a discussion about the shitty Lions clash, uses the same shape sides as the gold clash from the Majestic years with and without Lion

1641285327781.png
1641285414629.png

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad