Workshop Jumper Ideas for 2022

Remove this Banner Ad

I suggested to Brisbane lions on the phone this morning for away games against Non Victorian clubs for brisbane lions to wear The Brisbane Bears Uniform. Option 1 is their Home uniform from 1987, option 2 is their clash uniform from 1987 and option 3 is their 1992 to 1996 Uniform. The red away one for away games in Victoria.

The original Bears jumper and the Fitzroy jumper are two of the best to ever grace a footy field imo. Crazy Brisbane don’t use them.

I suggested to Brisbane lions on the phone this morning for away games against Non Victorian clubs for brisbane lions to wear The Brisbane Bears Uniform. Option 1 is their Home uniform from 1987, option 2 is their clash uniform from 1987 and option 3 is their 1992 to 1996 Uniform. The red away one for away games in Victoria.
I sent Classic/the Lions something similar late last year too just as some ideas, never heard back.

2022_Lions.png

I like the colour scheme of the Brisbane Bears jumper, but think that for away games against non Victorian clubs the Brisbane Lions should use the gold lion instead of the old Bears logo on it. The same thing happens for the red jumper. The gold lion and not the FFC logo is used. The FFC logo jumper (in other words the proper Fitzroy jumper) comes out occasionally and the Bears logo jumper can be used occasionally as well.

I like the colour scheme of the Brisbane Bears jumper, but think that for away games against non Victorian clubs the Brisbane Lions should use the gold lion instead of the old Bears logo on it. The same thing happens for the red jumper. The gold lion and not the FFC logo is used. The FFC logo jumper (in other words the proper Fitzroy jumper) comes out occasionally and the Bears logo jumper can be used occasionally as well.
i am happy for the red ones to have the gold FFC on them. brisbane bears never had the blue so i prefer the proper Bears ones for away games against non Victorian sides.

i am happy for the red ones to have the gold FFC on them. brisbane bears never had the blue so i prefer the proper Bears ones for away games against non Victorian sides.
Something like this looks good.
proxy.png

mero one day I will get you to do this one for me maybe middle of the year you are the best mero at uniforms.
I also wish for the AFL to allow Port Adelaide to wear the bars full time in the AFL, mero did these for me last AFL season, custom ones. I edited the PAFC logo sky Blue replacing the teal. i suggest for all games PAFC play against Collingwood that PAFC wear the sky blue version, these design is based off the PAFC 2003 heritage Uniforms. Also the sky blue version away against St Kilda. Geelong and carlton both have navy blue and white colours, carlton navy blue jumper with white CFC on front of their jumper. Geelong wear white jumper with navy blue hoop stripes. i love the bars design and i can't see why this can't happen. Collinwood wear the stripes, when PAFC play against collinwood PAFC wear the sky blue version with sky blue shorts for home games against collingwood and white shorts away against collingwood. PAFC wore white and sky blue hoops in 1870. That was one of the reasons i chose sky blue.

Port Adelaide VS Collingwood in Adelaide, Collinwood VS Port Adelaide in Melbourne.
Port Adelaide VS Richmond and Richmond VS Port Adelaide

Attachments

• Port Adelaide-HomeAway-Uniforms2021Back in all bars design  .png
    Port Adelaide-HomeAway-Uniforms2021Back in all bars design .png
    122.5 KB · Views: 111
  • 1200px-Port_Adelaide_Football_Club_logo.svg.png
    1200px-Port_Adelaide_Football_Club_logo.svg.png
    15.3 KB · Views: 113
  • Port Adelaide VS Collingwood.png
    Port Adelaide VS Collingwood.png
    73.2 KB · Views: 94
  • Collingwood VS Port Adelaide.png
    Collingwood VS Port Adelaide.png
    70.1 KB · Views: 95
  • Port Adelaide VS Richmond.png
    Port Adelaide VS Richmond.png
    69.9 KB · Views: 80
  • Richmond VS Port Adelaide.png
    Richmond VS Port Adelaide.png
    71.6 KB · Views: 93
I also wish for the AFL to allow Port Adelaide to wear the bars full time in the AFL, mero did these for me last AFL season, custom ones. I edited the PAFC logo sky Blue replacing the teal. i suggest for all games PAFC play against Collingwood that PAFC wear the sky blue version, these design is based off the PAFC 2003 heritage Uniforms. Also the sky blue version away against St Kilda. Geelong and carlton both have navy blue and white colours, carlton navy blue jumper with white CFC on front of their jumper. Geelong wear white jumper with navy blue hoop stripes. i love the bars design and i can't see why this can't happen. Collinwood wear the stripes, when PAFC play against collinwood PAFC wear the sky blue version with sky blue shorts for home games against collingwood and white shorts away against collingwood. PAFC wore white and sky blue hoops in 1870. That was one of the reasons i chose sky blue.

Port Adelaide VS Collingwood in Adelaide, Collinwood VS Port Adelaide in Melbourne.
Port Adelaide VS Essendon and Essendon VS Port Adelaide
Port Adelaide VS Adelaide and Adelaide VS Port Adelaide

The bars would work this way having 3 versions. collingwood are always the magpies. PAFC are the power. PAFC wear sky blue version against collingwood. The bars can work full time in the AFL.

Attachments

• Adelaide VS Port Adelaide.png
    Adelaide VS Port Adelaide.png
    84.2 KB · Views: 102
  • Port Adelaide VS Adelaide2.png
    Port Adelaide VS Adelaide2.png
    79.3 KB · Views: 93
  • Port Adelaide VS Adelaide1.png
    Port Adelaide VS Adelaide1.png
    82 KB · Views: 89
  • Essendon VS Port Adelaide.png
    Essendon VS Port Adelaide.png
    73.3 KB · Views: 86
  • Port Adelaide VS Essendon.png
    Port Adelaide VS Essendon.png
    74.6 KB · Views: 84
Port Adelaide VS Essendon and Essendon VS Port Adelaide
Port Adelaide VS Adelaide and Adelaide VS Port Adelaide

The bars would work this way having 3 versions. collingwood are always the magpies. PAFC are the power. PAFC wear sky blue version against collingwood. The bars can work full time in the AFL.
Port Adelaide VS St Kilda and St kilda VS Port Adelaide People can see how it would work.

Attachments

• Port Adelaide VS StKilda.png
    Port Adelaide VS StKilda.png
    66.9 KB · Views: 83
  • StKilda VS Port Adelaide.png
    StKilda VS Port Adelaide.png
    68.2 KB · Views: 85

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I have nothing against the bars, in fact i like them but Ports current clash and current home work just fine against our current clash and current home do they not?
Sure. For me the bars means a lot to me. I am trying to see if this can happen. For the AFL to make it happen.

Sure. For me the bars means a lot to me. I am trying to see if this can happen. For the AFL to make it happen.
I think (and this is just my opinion cause honestly it seems youll never be allowed to wear the bars) you should aim to wear them for home games and only against specific teams, wearing them in Vic or against Collingwood is almost certainly never going to be allowed.

I think (and this is just my opinion cause honestly it seems youll never be allowed to wear the bars) you should aim to wear them for home games and only against specific teams, wearing them in Vic or against Collingwood is almost certainly never going to be allowed.
I can't see why we can't. As long as we wear sky Blue version for all games against collingwood. yes the AFL have to approve it. The club rang me back and they agree with me. Collingwood have never worn the bars. Collingwood wear stripes. The 3 versions are fine. for away games against St kilda the sky blue version. Collingwood sell the ones with the stripes. i will continue to push for it, because that is what i wish to do.

This may be my Collingwood side talking. But, I really dislike the bars. I personally love the chevrons more. I do believe you should wear them during showdowns though.

collingwood home and clash are different to the Bars. Anyway it can happen in time. yes collingwood do have some say if i can get collingwood on board and the AFL on board then it can happen.

Attachments

122.5 KB · Views: 75
  • Collingwood-Uniform2021C-Back.png
    Collingwood-Uniform2021C-Back.png
    40.5 KB · Views: 71
  • Collingwood-Uniform2021Back.png
    Collingwood-Uniform2021Back.png
    39.8 KB · Views: 71
TheBillABCTV

Not to be pedantic but can we please keep this to "New jumpers for 2022" and related news and information. There is a jumper ideas thread as well which you are more than welcome to contribute to.

1CC14820-10E1-4D3B-9227-D5144076DA4C.jpeg

Collingwood are the magpies and port adelaide are port adelaide [power in the AFL and mapies in the SANFL] Reasons for port to fight for our bars are: to be able to wear them when we want, if anything happens to the SANFL and their is an AFL Reserves then if we win the right to wear the bars full time then in AFLW, AFL, AFL Reserves [might be in the future?] Port would wear sky blue version for all games against collingwood and for away games against St Kilda. Collingwood don't wear the bars, Collingwood wear the stripes. PAFC should keep this logo my edited one has sky blue instead of teal. For special occasions Port could wear their Uniforms from teal and silver era.

Attachments

122.5 KB · Views: 66
  • 1200px-Port_Adelaide_Football_Club_logo.svg.png
    1200px-Port_Adelaide_Football_Club_logo.svg.png
    15.3 KB · Views: 66

Remove this Banner Ad

Back