Moved Thread Kissing opposition players, when does it become sexual harassment?

Remove this Banner Ad

Snowflakes have infiltrated the AFL.

What's next?

"I didn't appreciate where he placed his hands upon my person in the tackle. He invaded my space"

Depends... does McVeigh think Langford is attractive?

We all know the difference between flirting and sexual harassment is whether the recipient finds the instigator attractive or not.

Clementine Ford. Biggest bigot on the planet.
She hates men so much she'd charge both men with harassment and then claim women were 'the real victim' of the incident
She is a stain on society and a truly horrid human.

That's right, we'd all enjoyed Barry Hall bashing people. Thanks for bringing your reasoned judgement to the thread.

Its all your fault Mess.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Football isn't a normal workplace:

If you tackle someone in a normal workplace: assault.
Tap someone on the bum: sexual harrasment
grab someone by the shirt or shorts: assault
pull someone's shorts down: sexual assault
If you say any number of things players say to get under the oppositions skin: workplace bullying
Same goes for coaches giving a spray
you also can't push someone, jumper punch in the chest, hold, hip and shoulder and whole number of other things that go on in an AFL match.

You can't judge the afl by normal workplace rules. Hodge did the same thing to franklin not so long ago as well. i's just a sign of disrespect to get under an oppositions skin and it worked.

If you think the players should play in suits and ties and not touch each other or say anything untoward to each other then go start up your own sport that does that, I'll make sure to watch somethign else instead.

Saliva beads prob made his beard all sticky.
Prob woke up this morning, felt it, and remembered what happened to him last night.

You wouldn't go to jail in a normal workplace for that so why should he? No need for silliness and trolling from a mod.

In a normal workplace, unwanted kissing of a fellow employee would amount to dismissal...or at the very least a sanction from the management.

The hawks f#cked us last night ..kiss was probably appropriate...

It was just one of those sly little kisses you leave on a one night stand as your putting your pants back on and creeping out the door with your shoes in your hands to not make noise.

Imagine if he did this to a woman?

It's no different and classed as sexual harassment either way.

I must admit this thought did cross my mind when I heard about it today. If Langford was an out of the closet homosexual would it be seen differently?

The difference is they are not work 'mates'. They are not on the same team. He is trying to get an advantage over his opponent.

In the office your on the same 'team'. You shouldn't be trying to make your workmate feel s**t/weirded out as correctly it's not conducive to a working environment. There is a clear difference between the work environments.

Jesus christ, people need to look at the action for what it is. A peck on the cheek to put your opponent off his game. Lines start to be crossed when they start cupping each others balls.

Oh so a kiss is ok but now you're going after the squirrel grip??

Remove this Banner Ad

Back