Official Team Thread Las Vegas Bears Season 26 Team Thread - ʕ·͡ᴥ·ʔ Barrybran - S26 Mateflon Winner ʕ·͡ᴥ·ʔ

Remove this Banner Ad

How’s that wingspan?! I’m such a modern qootballer. :cool:
JWS at full back
ReadyBonyCommabutterfly-small.gif

9vlQHfE

Whelp, at least no-one picked up that we had caloschwaby spelt wrong in our squad list all season.

Bears to start next season on -68 points.
Which is a problem in a 16 round season - the best finish they could hope for would be -4, which would be good enough for 13th place (daylight 12th) :D.

Bears to start next season on -68 points.

Which is a problem in a 16 round season - the best finish they could hope for would be -4, which would be good enough for 13th place (daylight 12th) :D.
I think it would actually just be me getting a week off for every match calo played.
In which case Bears would be a lock for top of the ladder.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Some may put it down to tired young legs, but I blame Tandy's road trip. :p
Yeh, it was a poorly timed road trip. MBP was never the same after that. I think he left apart of himself at Joshua Tree....his mind.

Any timeframe for B&F Josh?

Yes good question
Also, what's um ah happening with the name bud

I prefer simplified names without numbers and everyone called me Cadaver already. :p

Yeah that's how I was saying it in my head. It's pleasing to the eye too

I did debunk the pronunciation on the first podcast, it was kay-davva, but yeah, I get a yearly name change with my Platinum membership so may as well use it. :p

Any timeframe for B&F Josh?
Last season it was in the week following the GF, which I believe what still one of or maybe the first.
There's some pretty complex computation involved to optimise Gero's disappointment, but we can also do it earlier if yas like.

Last season it was in the week following the GF, which I believe what still one of or maybe the first.
There's some pretty complex computation involved to optimise Gero's disappointment, but we can also do it earlier if yas like.

I don't really mind either way.

* off matey.
This s**t is rigged.

I should have one by now.
* yas all. Except Magdaddy, he's too handsome to be mad at :rainbow:

Remove this Banner Ad

Back